Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Microsoft Office Module included
Level 5 Diploma in Office Management and Administration - Upon successful completion, a learner will get an Endorsed Certificate of Completion from TQUK.
Office Management and Administration Diploma is one of the best Office Management and Administration Diploma offered by ILC to provide Knowledge about Office Management and Administration to those who are looking to work in Office Management and Administration Sector.
ILC is one of the Leading Online Office Management and Administration Diploma providers in United Kingdom, Office Management and Administration Diploma include important modules that teach the learner about their need and succession in their professional life.
Office Management and Administration Diploma is provider learner with key information about application and skills that are demanded in the Administration Sector. Office Management and Administration Diploma provide lessons, modules and quizzes to get access and knowledge on the end provided with Professional Certificate that helps in Career building in professional life.
In office Management Having effective administrative skills are essential in today’s work environment. In office Management Being organized, punctual, and effective in your communication skills, both written and verbal are crucial if you want to achieve your goals in any endeavour you pursue. In office Management for many workers that suffer from some sort of workplace anxiety, their productivity decreases and they fail to contribute to the job, which can make them more anxious. In office Management Office politics, or work politics, are the strategies and procedures that employees use to function and advance in a work setting. It is important for managers to learn and understand the office environment and the employees that make it tick.
The following is included for online study with ILC.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online moodle 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Endorsed Diploma
Office Management: Course Outline of Level 5 Diploma in Office Management and Administration
Level 5 Office Management and Administration Diploma is an Endorsed Diploma.
To achieve a Level 5 Office Management and Administration Diploma learner must have to achieve 10 Modules with 100 Credits.
Upon Completion Learner will get Endorsed Level 5 Diploma from awarding organisation Training Qualifications UK (TQUK).
Module 1: Administrative Office Procedures
- Organize a binder
- Develop procedures
- Prepare checklists
- Understand succession planning
- Collect the correct tools
Module 2: Administrative Support
- Getting Organized
- Manage their time more effectively
- Prioritize their time so they can get it all done.
- Complete Special Tasks
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Empowering Yourself
- Deal better with their managers
Module 3: Managing Workplace Anxiety
- Taking Care of Yourself is a priority
- Explore different types of workplace anxieties
- Learn to recognize symptoms and warning signs
- Determine ways of coping and managing problems
- Recognize common trigger and accelerants
- Learn the difference between anxiety and common nervousness
Module 4: Office Politics for Managers
- Understand the purpose and benefits of office politics.
- Setting boundaries and ground rules for new employees.
- Learn to interact and influence among colleagues.
- Learn how to manage various personality types in the office.
- Determine how to gain support and effectively network.
- Recognize how you are a part of a group and how you function.
Module 5: Business Acumen
- Know how to see the big picture
- Develop a risk management strategy
- Know how to practice financial literacy
- Develop critical thinking
- Practice management acumen
- Find key financial levers
Module 6: Business Ethics
- Define and understand ethics.
- Understand the benefits of ethics.
- Create strategies to implement ethics at work.
- Recognize social and business responsibility.
- Identify ethical and unethical behaviour.
- Learn how to make ethical decisions and lead with integrity.
Module 7: Business Etiquette
- Define etiquette and provide an example of how etiquette can be of value to a company or organization.
- Understand the guidelines on how to make effective introductions.
- Identify the 3 C’s of a good impression.
- Identify at least one way to minimize nervousness while in social situations.
- Understand how to use a business card effectively.
- Identify and practice at least one way to remember names.
- Identify the 3 steps in giving a handshake.
- Enumerate the four levels of conversation and provide an example for each.
- Understand place settings, napkin etiquette, and basic table manners.
- Understand the protocol in ordering in a restaurant, handling alcohol in a business meal, paying the bill, and tipping.
- Understand basic guidelines when it comes to the proper form of address, grammar standards, and use of acronyms in e-mails.
- Understand basic guidelines in the use of the telephone, voicemail, and cellphone.
- State the difference between a formal and an informal letter.
- Create an effective ‘Thank You’ note.
- Understand the meaning of colours in dressing for success.
- Differentiate among the dressy casual, semi-formal, formal and black tie dress code.
- Understand basic guidelines in international etiquette.
Module 8: Business Development and Succession Planning
- Define business Development and Succession planning and its role in your company.
- Lay the groundwork to develop a Development and Succession plan.
- The importance of mentorship.
- Define and use a SWOT analysis to set goals.
- Create a plan, assign roles, and execute the plan.
- Communicate to develop support and manage change.
- Anticipate obstacles, and evaluate and adapt goals and plans.
- Characterize success.
Module 9: Microsoft Office
- Excel 2016 Essentials
- Create and Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
- Manage Data Cells and Ranges
- Create Tables
- Perform Operations with Formulas and Functions
- Use Quick Analysis, Charts and Objects
- Outlook 2016 Essentials
- Communicate with Email
- Manage Messages
- Manage Schedules
- Manage Contacts and Groups
- Manage the Outlook Environment
- PowerPoint 2016 Essentials
- Create and Manage Presentations
- Insert and Format Text, Shapes and Images
- Insert Tables, Charts, Smart Art, and Media
- Apply Transitions and Animations
- View Slideshows and Work with Multiple Presentations
- Word 2016 Essentials
- Create and Manage Documents
- Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
- Create Lists and Tables
- Insert and Format Graphic Elements
- Create and Manage References
Module 10: Organisational Skills
- Examine current habits and routines that are not organized
- Learn to prioritize your time schedule and daily tasks
- Determine ways of storing information and supplies
- Learn to organize personal and workspace
- Learn to resist procrastination
- Make plans to stay organized in the future
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to ILC Moodle, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Moodle can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 80%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Final Test Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from ILC (either in PDF format or Hardcopy) or Endorsed Diploma from TQUK (Hardcopy).
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £40
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £55 + postage charges £15
Endorsed Diploma from Awarding Body TQUK (Hardcopy) = £99 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of Office Management, the learners can take this Diploma course, Level 5 Diploma in Office Management and Administration and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Office Management can take the course.
There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for the Level 5 Diploma in Office Management and Administration as no prior knowledge and experience of Office Management is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course Office Management should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
Office Management: After completing the course, Level 5 Diploma in Office Management and Administration, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.