Add to basket or enquire
Office Admin Training
Is it your ambition to be a successful and well-paid administrative assistant or office administrator? You can now kick start your career with the Edulink Certificate in Office Administration course. As a UK leader in training courses to administrative personnel, Edulink ensures this course not only broadens your administration skill set but acts as evidence to employers that you can perform secretarial and office administrative tasks to a high standard.
On your journey to becoming an adept administrative operator, you will benefit from flexible online study times and put yourself in pole position to win a role that offers a generous salary.
Everything from producing administrative documents to essential Microsoft Office computer skills and data entry techniques will be covered by the course, meaning you will save both money and time thanks to an integrated curriculum.
You will also come away fully versed in the key components of social media management, both in a personal and corporate context, and be advised on the best ways to write covering letters, CVs, business letters, reports and personal statements, not to mention interview preparation.
By the end of your course will also have developed a range of other demonstrable skills in areas including customer service, technical writing, IT and, of course, administrative duties.
This is an online programme with a personal touch that gives you that ‘classroom feel’, with interactive elements such as quizzes forming part of the learning process, along with your e-Learning modules produced with professional narrators, and all the exams and tests you need to measure progress. Our provision of study materials and a student support service also means you are never far from help when you need it.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
Apart from our online courses, we also conduct classroom courses which can be booked right away to get you started. Our classroom courses are the perfect solution if you wish to study in an active classroom rather than an online platform. Our classroom lecture panel consist of highly trained professionals who will be readily available to assist and guide, should you need them.
Course Curriculum : Office Admin Training
1. DIARY MANAGEMENT
- Diary Management
- Diary and Time Management with Outlook
2. BUSINESS REPORTS AND LETTER WRITING
- Business Writing Skills
- Introduction to Business Report Writing
- Exploring Reports
- How to Prepare for Writing
- Exercise Files: Business Report Writing
3. E-MAILS WRITING TIPS
- Introduction to Effective Email Writing
- Writing Email Messages
- Email Manners
4. HANDLING CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS
- Handling Confidential Documents
5. SUCCESSFUL MEETING MINUTES
- Taking Minutes
6. NOTE TAKING
- Note Taking
- Exercise Files: Note Taking
7. DATA MANAGEMENT, RECORD KEEPING AND FILING
- Data Management & Record Keeping
8. APPOINTMENT BOOKING AND ARRANGING INTERVIEWS
- Appointment Booking and Arrange an Interview
9. DELIVERING POSTAL MAIL
- Delivering Postal Mail
11. TIPS FOR SPEED READING
- Tips for Speed Reading
12. CREATING AN EFFECTIVE CV AND COVER LETTER
- Business Resumes & Job Applications
- How to Gather Information for Your CV
- Write your CV
- CV Writing Tips and Layouts
- Different CV Formats
- Saving a CV to Different Formats and Online CV Banks
- Finishing Your CV
- Exercise Files: Creating an Effective CV
13. TYPING SPEED DEVELOPMENT
- Effective Typing
14. MICROSOFT WORD
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- First Step to MS Word
- Text Editing & Formatting
- Formatting Paragraph and Pages
- Creating Styles, Themes, Number and Bullets
- Columns & Tables
- Macros and Proofing
- Sharing and Reviewing Documents
- Modify Word Document
- Exercise Files: Microsoft Word 2016
15. MICROSOFT EXCEL
- Exercise Files: Microsoft Excel 2016
- Data Entering
- Creating Formulas and Functions
- Worksheet Views, Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- IF, VLOOKUP, and Power Functions, Security & Sharing
- Data Management, Data Analysis Tools
- PivotTables & Macros
- Exercise Files: Microsoft Excel 2016
16. MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
- Getting Started with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Working with Presentations & Slides
- Adding Pictures & Contents to Slides
- Adding Shapes, Diagrams, Charts, Video, Audio, and Animation to Slides
- Preparing & Delivering Speech
- Reusing and Sharing Presentations
- Exercise Files: Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
17. MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
- Getting Started with Outlook
- Adding and Connecting Accounts, Reading & Organizing Mails
- Creating and Sending Mail, Creating and Working with People
- Working with Delegates & Calendars
- Creating Tasks and Notes, Working with Outlook Data
- Introduction to Accounting
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
19. QUICKBOOKS FOR PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to QuickBooks
- Setting up the Employee Payroll
- Running the Payroll
- Exercise Files: QuickBooks for Payroll Management
20. INVOICING/PETTY CASH
- Invoicing and Petty cash
At the end of the course, students will need to undertake an assessment in the form of a multiple choice exam, featuring an automatic marking system which offers instant grading.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Office Admin Training by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
This course has been designed for:
– Individuals whose lifestyle means distance learning is the best option
– Aspiring office administrators, secretaries and administration assistants
– Professionals who wish to add administration best practices to their skill set
No prior experience or qualifications are needed to enrol, and students from all academic backgrounds are welcome.
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds, over the age of 17. Basic English proficiency, including both literacy, ICT and numeracy, are required.
Where to next? There will be plenty of pathways open to you on completion of the course, from a PA role to an office manager or team supervisor. There are also opportunities to specialise in a specific sector, such as legal, corporate or medical, as well as moving across to other departments once you have gained experience within an organisation.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Ariana Roe asked:
How many hours theoretically will it take to complete this course?
Kindly note that theoretically, it will take 40 hours to complete the course. (40 hours - guided learning hours)This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.