UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Office Assistant Training Diploma (Level 5) – CPD Accredited
Office Assistant Training course is designed by specialist by considering the need of both the job seekers and people already working in established businesses, which covers most of your professional needs in the field of office management and administration.
Office Assistant Training diploma course will help you to learn from scratch and take you to higher level of professionalism. As you may know that Office Assistant Training skills are important because possessing good organisational skills establish the trust and professionalism in the workplace. So, if you are looking to gain various Office Assistant Training skills then this is your most desired course.
Are you new to online learning?
Don’t worry. Along with providing most professional courses, UKPDA also provides the most regular tutor support via online mediums, and will guide you in every possible way to get most out of your online course. Further to this, assessments are really challenging, but interestingly, will not take much of your time. You will have to read through the provided study material and attempt the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) afterwards.
The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
Level 5 Office Assistant Training Diploma is CPD Certificate. To achieve a Level 5 Office Assistant Training Diploma learner must have to achieve 10 Modules with 100 Credits to get Certificate of Completion CPD Accredited.
Module 1: Administrative Office Procedures
- Organize a binder
- Develop procedures
- Prepare checklists
- Understand succession planning
- Collect the correct tools
Module 2: Administrative Support
- Getting Organized
- Manage their time more effectively
- Prioritize their time so they can get it all done.
- Complete Special Tasks
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Empowering Yourself
- Deal better with their managers
Module 3: Executive and Personal Assistant
- Adapt to the needs and styles of management
- Communicate through written, verbal, and nonverbal methods
- Improve time management skills
- Manage meetings effectively
- Act as a gatekeeper
- Use the tools of the trade effectively
Module 4: Managing Workplace Anxiety
- Taking Care of Yourself is a priority
- Explore different types of workplace anxieties
- Learn to recognize symptoms and warning signs
- Determine ways of coping and managing problems
- Recognize common trigger and accelerants
- Learn the difference between anxiety and common nervousness
Module 5: Office Politics for Managers
- Understand the purpose and benefits of office politics.
- Setting boundaries and ground rules for new employees.
- Learn to interact and influence among colleagues.
- Learn how to manage various personality types in the office.
- Determine how to gain support and effectively network.
- Recognize how you are a part of a group and how you function.
Module 6: Business Acumen
- Know how to see the big picture
- Develop a risk management strategy
- Know how to practice financial literacy
- Develop critical thinking
- Practice management acumen
- Find key financial levers
Module 7: Business Ethics
- Define and understand ethics.
- Understand the benefits of ethics.
- Create strategies to implement ethics at work.
- Recognize social and business responsibility.
- Identify ethical and unethical behavior.
- Learn how to make ethical decisions and lead with integrity.
Module 8: Business Etiquette
- Define etiquette and provide an example of how etiquette can be of value to a company or organization.
- Understand the guidelines on how to make effective introductions.
- Identify the 3 C’s of a good impression.
- Identify at least one way to minimize nervousness while in social situations.
- Understand how to use a business card effectively.
- Identify and practice at least one way to remember names.
- Identify the 3 steps in giving a handshake.
- Enumerate the four levels of conversation and provide an example for each.
- Understand place settings, napkin etiquette, and basic table manners.
- Understand the protocol in ordering in a restaurant, handling alcohol in a business meal, paying the bill, and tipping.
- Understand basic guidelines when it comes to the proper form of address, grammar standards, and use of acronyms in e-mails.
- Understand basic guidelines in the use of the telephone, voicemail, and cellphone.
- State the difference between a formal and an informal letter.
- Create an effective ‘Thank You’ note.
- Understand the meaning of colors in dressing for success.
- Differentiate among the dressy casual, semi-formal, formal and black tie dress code.
- Understand basic guidelines in international etiquette.
Module 9: Telephone Etiquettes
- Recognize the different aspects of telephone language
- Properly handle inbound/outbound calls
- Know how to handle angry or rude callers
- Learn to receive and send phone messages
- Know different methods of employee training
Module 10: Organisational Skills
- Examine current habits and routines that are not organized
- Learn to prioritize your time schedule and daily tasks
- Determine ways of storing information and supplies
- Learn to organize personal and work space
- Learn to resist procrastination
- Make plans to stay organized in the future
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Final Assignment(s) / Final Test Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion CPD Accredited either in PDF format or Hardcopy.
CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £42
Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £65 + postage charges; Local £9, International £14
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of Office Management the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Office Management can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for Office Management Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Office Management is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.