This Office Administration Training program provides students the hands-on training in various key administrative areas of a business or a working environment. You will be trained in word processing, spread sheets, PowerPoint and other relevant software, as well as bookkeeping concepts, computerized accounting and administrative skills.
Our Office Assistant Training offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll learn how to conduct administrative procedures.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to produce standard documents.
- This course will teach you about report and letter writing.
- On completion of this course, you’ll learn master key Microsoft Office programs.
- Having this course, you’ll become masters of data management and record keeping.
- Logging in to this course, will develop your typing speed.
- This course gives you the knowledge of CV and cover letters writing.
- In this course, you’ll gain the best management, receptionist and customer service skills.
- At the end of this course, you can be the motivator of your employees.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
1. DIARY MANAGEMENT
- Diary Management
- Diary and Time Management with Outlook
2. BUSINESS REPORTS AND LETTER WRITING
- Business Writing Skills
- Introduction to Business Report Writing
- Exploring Reports
- How to Prepare for Writing
- Exercise Files: Business Report Writing
3. E-MAILS WRITING TIPS
- Introduction to Effective Email Writing
- Writing Email Messages
- Email Manners
4. HANDLING CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS
- Handling Confidential Documents
5. SUCCESSFUL MEETING MINUTES
- Taking Minutes
6. NOTE TAKING
- Note Taking
- Exercise Files: Note Taking
7. DATA MANAGEMENT, RECORD KEEPING AND FILING
- Data Management & Record Keeping
8. APPOINTMENT BOOKING AND ARRANGING INTERVIEWS
- Appointment Booking and Arrange an Interview
9. DELIVERING POSTAL MAIL
- Delivering Postal Mail
11. TIPS FOR SPEED READING
- Tips for Speed Reading
12. CREATING AN EFFECTIVE CV AND COVER LETTER
- Business Resumes & Job Applications
- How to Gather Information for Your CV
- Write your CV
- CV Writing Tips and Layouts
- Different CV Formats
- Saving a CV to Different Formats and Online CV Banks
- Finishing Your CV
- Exercise Files: Creating an Effective CV
13. TYPING SPEED DEVELOPMENT
- Effective Typing
14. MICROSOFT WORD
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- First Step to MS Word
- Text Editing & Formatting
- Formatting Paragraph and Pages
- Creating Styles, Themes, Number and Bullets
- Columns & Tables
- Macros and Proofing
- Sharing and Reviewing Documents
- Modify Word Document
- Exercise Files: Microsoft Word 2016
15. MICROSOFT EXCEL
- Exercise Files: Microsoft Excel 2016
- Data Entering
- Creating Formulas and Functions
- Worksheet Views, Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- IF, VLOOKUP, and Power Functions, Security & Sharing
- Data Management, Data Analysis Tools
- PivotTables & Macros
- Exercise Files: Microsoft Excel 2016
16. MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
- Getting Started with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Working with Presentations & Slides
- Adding Pictures & Contents to Slides
- Adding Shapes, Diagrams, Charts, Video, Audio, and Animation to Slides
- Preparing & Delivering Speech
- Reusing and Sharing Presentations
- Exercise Files: Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
17. MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
- Getting Started with Outlook
- Adding and Connecting Accounts, Reading & Organizing Mails
- Creating and Sending Mail, Creating and Working with People
- Working with Delegates & Calendars
- Creating Tasks and Notes, Working with Outlook Data
- Introduction to Accounting
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
19. QUICKBOOKS FOR PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to QuickBooks
- Setting up the Employee Payroll
- Running the Payroll
- Exercise Files: QuickBooks for Payroll Management
20. INVOICING/PETTY CASH
- Invoicing and Petty cash
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful completion of this course, all learners will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Office Assistant Training Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant & Receptionist
- Assistant for company director
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk, Marketing assistant & Administration Assistant
- Secretary or Executive
- Web content writers & Bloggers
- Technical, business & Report writers
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and Microsoft Office software installed in it. Also, it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be office manager, team supervisor or you can become a Personal Assistant for company director, executives or for senior management positions.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.