Add to basket or enquire
The Office Administrator Skills for anyone who has a passion for this topic and is interested in enjoying a long career in the relevant industry. It’s also for anyone who is already working in this field and looking to brush up their knowledge and boost their career with a recognised certification.
This Office Administrator Skills consists of several modules that take around 3 hours to complete. The course is accompanied by instructional videos, helpful illustrations, how-to instructions and advice.
The course is offered online at a very affordable price. That gives you the ability to study at your own pace in the comfort of your home. You can access the modules from anywhere and from any device.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
********** Course Modules***********
**Office Administrator Skills**
Module 01: Introduction to Office Administration
- What does an Office Administrator Do?
- What are the Requirements for being a Successful Office Administrator
- Essential Skills for an Office Administrator
- How to Become an Office Administrator
- Key Challenges of an Office Administrator
Module 02: Skills of an Effective Administrator
- Three Skills Approach
- Tips on How to Develop These Skills
Module 03: What are Soft Skills?
- Definition of Soft Skills
- Empathy and the Emotional Intelligence Quotient
- Learned vs. Inborn Traits
Module 04: Communication
- Ways We Communicate
- Improving Nonverbal Communication
- Openness and Honesty
Module 05: Teamwork
- Identifying Capabilities
- Get Into Your Role
- Learn the Whole Process
- The Power of Flow
Module 06: Problem-Solving
- Define the Problem
- Generate Alternative Solutions
- Evaluate the Plans
- Implementation and Re-Evaluation
Module 07: Time Management
- The Art of Scheduling
- Managing Distractions
- The Multitasking Myth
Module 08: Attitude and Work Ethic
- What Are You Working For?
- Caring for Others vs Caring for Self
- Building Trust
- Work Is Its Own Reward
Module 09: Adaptability/Flexibility
- Getting Over the Good Old Days Syndrome
- Changing to Manage Process
- Changing to Manage People
- Showing You’re Worth Your Weight in Adaptability
Module 10: Self-Confidence (Owning It)
- Confident Traits
- Surefire Self-Confidence Building Tactics
- Build Up Others
Module 11: Ability to Learn from
Module 12: Networking
Module 13: Negotiation Techniques
Module 14: Conflict Management
Module 15: Stress Management
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99.
Who is this course for?
Whether you're an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Office Administrator Skills course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a professional qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Office Administrator Skills is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.