Office Administrator Certificate
- Tutor is available to students
This Office Administrator course is suited to participants who wish to obtain the skills and knowledge required to work efficiently and effectively in a busy office environment. This course has been specifically designed to develop both practical administration and office skills, which are important in today’s modern business environment.
The course fee covers registration, learning materials, assessment and certification. The certificate is sent out to the students within 24 hours of course completion.
Programme Aims and Objectives
Each module on this programme lays down fundamental principles designed to teach
participants the essentials of effective office management and administration. It aims to
provide students with:
- Key skills and knowledge transferable to any management position
- Understanding of how to improve workplace efficiency and increase job satisfaction
- An attention to the significance of marketing and sales functions
- With the above competencies and ability participants will immediately become an important asset in the workplace and driver of productivity in the office.
No previous knowledge required.
1. Office Administrator
2. Office manager
3. Office assistant
4. Project manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.