Add to basket or enquire
The Office & Administrative Skills Training course is the best way for you to gain deep insight and knowledge of this topic. You will learn from industry experts and obtain a professional certificate after completing the course. Enrol now for a limited-time discounted price.
Like all the courses of One Education, this Office & Administrative Skills Training course too is designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very quickly.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the Office & Administrative Skills Training, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV.
There are no hidden fees or exam charges. We are very upfront and clear about all the costs of the course.
Why People Love And Enroll In The Office & Administrative Skills Training From One Education
- Instantly accessible certificate on successful completion of this Office & Administrative Skills Training
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this Office & Administrative Skills Training.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this Office & Administrative Skills Training will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
This Office & Administrative Skills Training is designed with the following modules:
Module 1: Personal Assistant
- Working with Your Manager
- Administrative Soft Skills
- Effective Time Management
- Meeting Management
- Tools of the Trade
- Being an Effective Gatekeeper
- Organizational Skills
- Confidentiality Guidelines
- Special Tasks
Module 2: Admin Support
- Getting Organized
- Managing Time
- Getting It All Done On Time
- Special Tasks
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Empowering Yourself
- The Team of Two
- Taking Care of Yourself
Module 3: Administrative Management
- Why Your Office Needs Administrative Procedures
- Gathering the Right Tools
- Identifying Procedures to Include
- Top Five Procedures to Record
- What to Include in Your Binder
- Organizing Your Binder
- What Not to Include in the Procedure Guide
- Share Office Procedure Guide
- Successfully Executing the Guide
Module 4: Organisational Skills
- Remove the Clutter
- Scheduling Your Time
- To-Do Lists
- Paper and Paperless Storage
- Organization in Your Work Area
- Tools to Fight Procrastination
- Organizing Your Inbox
- Avoid the Causes of Disorganization
- Discipline is the Key to Stay Organized
Module 5: Telephone Etiquette
- Aspects of Phone Etiquette
- Using Proper Phone Language
- Eliminate Phone Distractions
- Inbound Calls
- Outbound Calls
- Handling Rude or Angry Callers
- Handling Interoffice Calls
- Methods of Training Employees
- Correcting Poor Telephone Etiquette
Module 6: Business Writing
- Working with Words
- Constructing Sentences
- Creating Paragraphs
- Writing Meeting Agendas
- Writing E-mails
- Writing Business Letters
- Writing Proposals
- Writing Reports
- Other Types of Documents
- Proofreading and Finishing
Module 7: Time Management
- Setting SMART Goals
- Prioritizing Your Time
- Planning Wisely
- Tackling Procrastination
- Crisis Management
- Organizing Your Workspace
- Delegating Made Easy
- Setting a Ritual
- Meeting Management
- Alternatives to Meetings
Module 8: Body Language and Effective Communication
- Communicating with Body Language
- Reading Body Language
- Body Language Mistakes
- Gender Differences
- Nonverbal Communication
- Facial Expressions
- Body Language in Business
- Lying and Body Language
- Improve Your Body Language
- Matching Your Words to Your Movement
Module 9: Meeting Management
- Planning and Preparing
- Setting up the Meeting Space
- Electronic Options
- Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
- Chairing a Meeting
- Dealing with Disruptions
- Taking Minutes
- Making the Most of Your Meeting
Module 10: Microsoft Excel
- Navigate the Excel User Interface
- Use Excel Commands
- Create and Save a Basic Workbook
- Enter Cell Data
- Use Excel Help
- Create Worksheet Formulas
- Insert Functions
- Reuse Formulas and Functions
- Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search for and Replace Data
- Use Proofing and Research Tools
- Apply Text Formats
- Apply Number Format
- Align Cell Contents
- Apply Styles and Themes
- Apply Basic Conditional Formatting
- Create and Use Templates
- Preview and Print a Workbook
- Set Up the Page Layout
- Configure Headers and Footers
- Manage Worksheets
- Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views
- Manage Workbook Properties
Module 11: PowerPoint Basic
- Customize the User Interface
- Set PowerPoint 2016 Options
- Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
- Add Headers and Footers
- Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
- Create SmartArt
- Modify SmartArt
- Write Math Equations
- Add Audio to a Presentation
- Add Video to a Presentation
- Customize Animations and Transitions
- Review a Presentation
- Store and Share Presentations on the Web
- Annotate a Presentation
- Set Up a Slide Show
- Create a Custom Slide Show
- Add Hyperlinks and Action Buttons
- Record a Presentation
- Secure a Presentation
- Broadcast a Slide Show
- Create a Video or a CD
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning of this office administration skills course, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. Upon successful completion, you’ll be qualified for certificates on Office & Administrative Skills Training.
Also, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
Certification from One Education
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the Certificate from One Education, as proof of your professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the expense of £15.
Who is this course for?
This Office & Administrative Skills Training is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in this field and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Office & Administrative Skills Training. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Office & Administrative Skills Training is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Office & Administrative Skills Training will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This Office & Administrative Skills Training also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Can this course be carried out on an iPad?
Dear Debbie, Thank you for contacting us. Yes, an iPad is compatible to do the course. Stay Safe Stay Healthy.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.