Add to basket or enquire
The Multitasking Office Administration course has been designed for ambitious professionals, both newcomers and existing alike to discover how you can begin a new career or take your current office administration career to the next level. If you are interested in climbing the career ladder, this course is perfect for you.
Developing a comprehensive understanding of key office administrator tasks will improve and enhance your career prospects across both public and private sectors. On a global level, administrative specialist qualifications will be favoured by employers.
At the heart of every successful Company lies high quality administration. In modern times where employment has given way to automation, a qualified multitasking office administrator is still required to plan, implement, manage and oversee every essential component of the entire operation.
- Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
When you enroll for this programme, you will additionally receive two CPD accredited courses for free from 1Training.org. You have the opportunity to choose your preferred courses from a recommended list, and earn more CPD Points/Hours to your portfolio. The courses that you can choose from have been indicated on our suggested course below.
- Business and Administration
- Business and Administrative Management Diploma
- Diploma in Office Administration and Receptionist Skills
- HR and Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Office Admin
- Office Admin and Reception Skills
- Security Awareness - Beginner
- Human Resources and Effective Marketing - Level 3
- Diploma in Special Education Needs (SEN)
- Diploma in Executive Business Writing
Skills You Will Develop
- Office Administration and Reception skills
- Bookkeeping and Payroll Skills
- MS Office Skills (2016)
- Time Management Skills
- Human Resource Management and Leadership Skills
- The course will give learners the opportunity to improve these 5 necessary skills that will give you a competitive advantage at job interviews.
- The course will teach you Quickbooks and Sage 50, two accounting software that are not generally included in a standard Office Administrator Course. You will gain a good all round understanding of how to provide accounting duties to the highest standard. You will learn to accurately manage invoices and sales, produce financial reports and manage VAT records. These skills will add huge value to your current employment or if you are seeking that much sought-after promotion.
- Without Human Resources, a business will not be able to function. HR is all about supervising day to day activities and having an enormous impact on the success of the business. The course will give you a comprehensive understanding of the recruitment process, training, performance management and leading the team.
- Become proficient in MS Office in the most efficient and practical way by learning the concepts of Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Good time management will enhance your professional life. Not only will you learn to stick to your schedule but you will become more productive and produce quality results. Learn the core principles of good time management skills and how to attain a healthy work-life balance..
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you will have unlimited access 24/7. You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course, and you can do it from anywhere, anytime.
[Module 1] Office Administration And Reception Skills
1.1 Business Reports And Letter Writing
1.2 E-Mails Writing Tips
1.3 Typing Speed Development
1.4 Tips For Speed Reading
[Module 2] Bookkeeping And Payroll Skills
- 2.1.1 Quickbooks For Payroll Management
- 2.1.2 Invoicing/Petty Cash
2.2 Sage 50 Computerised Accounting
- 2.2.1 Configuration Of Sage 50 Software(Introduction To Sage 50)
- 2.2.2 Use Chart Of Accounts
- 2.2.3 Create And Maintain Nominal Accounts
- 2.2.4 Dealing With Customers
- 2.2.5 Dealing With Suppliers
- 2.2.6 Cash Receipts
- 2.2.7 Cash Payments
- 2.2.8 Bank Transfer
- 2.2.9 Extract Reports
[Module 3] Ms Office Skills (2016)
3.1 Microsoft Word
3.2 Microsoft Excel
3.3 Microsoft Powerpoint
3.4 Microsoft Outlook
3.5 Microsoft Access
[Module 4] Time Management Skills
4.1 Time Management Fundamentals
4.2. Time Management Tips
4.3 Manage Time
4.4 Managing Your Time
- 4.4.1 Successful Time Management Process
- 4.4.2 Time Management Skills
- 4.4.3 Time Management With Outlook
- 4.4.4 Time Management For Sales Professionals
- 4.4.5 Time Management For Lawyers
- 4.4.6 Time Management For Nurses
[Module 5] Human Resource Management And Leadership Skills
5.1 Hr Management
5.2 Leadership Skills
Method of Assessment
At the end of each course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in Advanced Diploma in Office Administration.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in an established organisation.
Who is this course for?
- HR Personnel
- Finance Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Basic knowledge of English, Maths and ICT
- Anyone interested in expanding their administrative knowledge and skills
- Office Administrator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi please could you tell me how much is the exam to get the Diploma
Dear Sas Thank you very much for your query.Please note that Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price. The offer ends this friday, so hurry up and get the discount as you will receive 24/7 access for 365 days. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Shuna MacPherson asked:
What is the course format - teaching by video or are there written notes? Will accept only courses with the latter
Dear Shuna, Thank you for your query. This course contains both PDF and video materials. Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in Advanced Diploma in Office Administration. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What fee do we have to pay for assessment at the end of the course ?
Dear Nish, Thank you for your query. Please note that the course fee of £12 is inclusive of the assessment fee. At the end of each course, you will be required to take a multiple-choice question assessment test. The multiple-choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.