★★LIMITED TIME OFFER || LIMITED TIME OFFER || LIMITED TIME OFFER★★
✤3-in-1 BUNDLE OFFER!!!✤
Enrol in this course and gain FREE access to 3 Globally Recognised CPD Accredited Courses :
- Course 01 : Diploma in Office Administration and Receptionist Skills
- Course 02 : MS Office 2016 Advanced Level
- Course 03 : Diploma in Business Administration
DON'T MISS OUT!
Advanced Diploma in Office Administration - Multi Skills
The Multitasking Office Administrator course has been designed for ambitious professionals, both newcomers and existing alike to discover how you can begin a new career or take your current administrative career to the next level. If you are interested in climbing the career ladder, this course is perfect for you.
Developing a comprehensive understanding of key office administrator tasks will improve and enhance your career prospects across both public and private sectors. On a global level, administrative specialist qualifications will be favoured by employers.
At the heart of every successful Company lies high quality administration. In modern times where employment has given way to automation, a qualified multitasking office administrator is still required to plan, implement, manage and oversee every essential component of the entire operation.
This exclusive Multitasking Office Administrator course will provide learners with an essential theoretical and practical foundation on the administrative role. The career you’ve been dreaming of could be at your fingertips.
PLEASE NOTE : Sage 50 Software is not provided with this package. All learners are required to have purchase software separately.
Please Note : This Course is Based on USA Standards
Why Consider 1Training?
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility makes it a superior learning method.
1Training offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at 1Training and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor and multiple free resources which include Free CV writing pack, Nus Discounted Card, Free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
Skills You Will Develop
- Office Administration and Reception skills
- Bookkeeping and Payroll Skills
- MS Office Skills (2016)
- Time Management Skills
- Human Resource Management and Leadership Skills
➽ (Module 01) Office Administration And Reception Skills
Business Reports and Letter Writing
- Business Writing Skills
- Introduction to Business Report Writing
- Exploring Reports
- How to Prepare for Writing
E-Mails Writing Tips
- Introduction to Effective Email Writing
- Writing Email Messages
- Email Manners
Typing Speed Development
- Effective Typing
Tips For Speed Reading
- Tips For Speed Reading
➽ (Module 02) Bookkeeping And Payroll Skills
- Quickbooks For Payroll Management
- Invoicing/Petty Cash
Sage 50 Computerised Accounting
- Configuration Of Sage 50 Software(Introduction To Sage 50)
- Use Chart Of Accounts
- Create And Maintain Nominal Accounts
- Dealing With Customers
- Dealing With Suppliers
- Cash Receipts
- Cash Payments
- Bank Transfer
- Extract Reports
➽ (Module 03) Ms Office Skills (2016)
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- First Step to MS Word
- Text Editing & Formatting
- Formatting Paragraph and Pages
- Creating Styles, Themes, Number and Bullets
- Columns & Tables
- Macros and Proofing
- Sharing and Reviewing Documents
- Modify Word Document
- Getting Started with Microsoft Excel
- Data Entering
- Creating Formulas and Functions
- Worksheet Views, Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- IF, VLOOKUP, and Power Functions, Security & Sharing
- Data Management, Data Analysis Tools
- PivotTables & Macros
- Getting Started with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Working with Presentations & Slides
- Adding Pictures & Contents to Slides
- Adding Shapes, Diagrams, Charts, Video, Audio, and Animation to Slides
- Preparing & Delivering Speech
- Reusing and Sharing Presentations
- Exercise Files: Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Getting Started with Outlook
- Adding and Connecting Accounts, Reading & Organizing Mails
- Creating and Sending Mail, Creating and Working with People
- Working with Delegates & Calendars
- Creating Tasks and Notes, Working with Outlook Data
- Introduction to MS Access
- Creating Tables & Setting up Properties
- Creating Forms & Reports
- Working with Macros, Integrating Access with Office Suite
- Database Management
➽ (Module 04) Time Management Skills
Time Management Fundamentals
- Introduction to Time Management Fundamentals
- Productivity Principles
- Time Management Process
- Budgeting the Time
- Exercise Files- Time Management Fundamentals
Time Management Tips
- Time Management Tips
- The Tests of Time
- How to Stop Wasting Your Time
- How to Become a Time Manager
Managing Your Time
- Successful Time Management Process
- Time Management Skills
- Time Management With Outlook
- Time Management For Sales Professionals
- Time Management For Lawyers
- Time Management For Nurses
➽ (Module 05) Human Resource Management And Leadership Skills
- Overview of Human Resource Management
- Forecasting Demand and Cultural Diversity
- Job Analysis and Selection
- Compensation and Benefits
- Personal and Professional Development
- Employee Performance Appraisal
- Human Resource Legislations
- Employee Motivation
- Motivation Theories
- Employee Motivation Strategies
- Team Development and Team Work
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you will have unlimited access 24/7. You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course, and you can do it from anywhere, anytime.
Method of Assessment
- At the end of the Advanced Diploma in Office Administration course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this Advanced Diploma in Office Administration course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate. At the end of each course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Upon the successful completion of the course Advanced Diploma in Office Administration, you will be awarded the “Advanced Diploma in Office Administration”.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in an established organisation.
Advanced Diploma in Office Administration Course Benefits
- The course Advanced Diploma in Office Administration will give learners the opportunity to improve these 5 necessary skills that will give you a competitive advantage at job interviews.
- The Advanced Diploma in Office Administration course will teach you Quickbooks and Sage 50, two accounting software that are not generally included in a standard Office Administrator Course. You will gain a good all round understanding of how to provide accounting duties to the highest standard. You will learn to accurately manage invoices and sales, produce financial reports and manage VAT records. These skills will add huge value to your current employment or if you are seeking that much sought-after promotion.
- Without Human Resources, a business will not be able to function. HR is all about supervising day to day activities and having an enormous impact on the success of the business. The course Advanced Diploma in Office Administration will give you a comprehensive understanding of the recruitment process, training, performance management and leading the team.
- Become proficient in MS Office in the most efficient and practical way by learning the concepts of Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Good time management will enhance your professional life. Not only will you learn to stick to your schedule but you will become more productive and produce quality results. Learn the core principles of good time management skills and how to attain a healthy work-life balance with this Advanced Diploma in Office Administration
Who is this course for?
- Administrative Assistants
- Anyone interested in expanding their administrative knowledge and skills
- HR Personnel
- Finance Assistant
- Basic knowledge of English, Maths and ICT
Once you successfully complete the exam you will be qualified to work in the following position.
Office Administrator qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary for an Office Administrator is £17,158 per year
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi please could you tell me how much is the exam to get the DiplomaAnswer:
Dear Sas Thank you very much for your query.Please note that Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price. The offer ends this friday, so hurry up and get the discount as you will receive 24/7 access for 365 days. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What is the course format - teaching by video or are there written notes? Will accept only courses with the latterAnswer:
Dear Shuna, Thank you for your query. This course contains both PDF and video materials. Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in Advanced Diploma in Office Administration. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What fee do we have to pay for assessment at the end of the course ?Answer:
Dear Nish, Thank you for your query. Please note that the course fee of £12 is inclusive of the assessment fee. At the end of each course, you will be required to take a multiple-choice question assessment test. The multiple-choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.