Add to basket or enquire
Office Administration & Skills Diploma
Often working in an administration or office role provides progression and can lead to management roles. If you hope to work in an office environment then this course is perfect. Whether you have some experience or are a beginner, the course covers everything in an easy-to-understand style, and you will have help from a personal tutor whenever you need it.
* Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
- Brochure - download
What will I learn?
The course provides the the opportunity to gain recognised skills in:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Diary management, record keeping and filing
- Business, report and e-mail writing
- Handling confidential documents
- Taking notes and meeting minutes
- Arranging interviews and bookings
- Delivering mail
- Dictating, speed reading and speed typing
- Creating an effective CV and cover letter
- Receptionist and customer service skills
1. Business Reports And Letter Writing
2. E-Mails Writing Tips
3. Typing Speed Development
4. Tips For Speed Reading
5. Microsoft Word
6. Microsoft Excel
7. Microsoft Powerpoint
8. Microsoft Outlook
9. Microsoft Access
10. Diary Management
11. Handling Confidential Documents
12. Successful Meeting Minutes
13. Note Taking
14. Document Proofreading
15. Appointment Booking And Arranging Interviews
16. Delivering Postal Mail
18. Customer Service And Telephone Handling Skills
19. Organising A Meeting
20. Data Management, Record Keeping And Filing
21. Event Planning
22. Arrange Business Travel & Accommodation
24. Quickbooks For Payroll Management
25. Invoicing/Petty Cash
26. Supervising And Monitoring The Office Works
27. Time Management
28. Motivating Employees
29. Creating An Effective Cv And Cover Letter
30. Job Functions And Description Of Office Admin & Manager
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a “Diploma in Office Skills”.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Office Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Legal Secretary
- Medical Receptionist
- Executive Assistant
- Personal Assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Do you need microsoft office on your computer/iPad for this course?
Yes, Kindly note that you are required to install the Microsoft package to study this course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do you receive a certificate at the end please.
Kindly note that Successful candidates will be awarded an E - certificate of“Diploma in Office Skills”.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Good afternoon! When is the first date of the course? Thank you!
Kindly note that this is an online course. Once you purchase the course you will receive the course access within 48 hours and you can study the course from anywhere in the world.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.