Add to basket or enquire
----------Learn more, Pay less on this Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals ----------
Diploma in Office Administration and Management at QLS Level 4
Administration and management go hand in hand with business performance. They both are equally important aspects of an organisation that has to be effective for the business to thrive in the long run. If you wish to learn more on administration and management, this detailed course in Diploma in Office Administration and Management at QLS Level 4 is all you need. This course will meticulously educate you on everything needed for a career in administration and management, given you have a qualification at level 3 or above in a related disciple.
The course starts off with a brief introduction to the roles, duties and responsibilities of office administration and management. You will get to learn the fundamentals of administration and management to help you apply it appropriately within your desired job role. Working with others towards a common objective is a common component among both administration and management. Therefore, this course will also instruct you on how to work well with a team, motivate them, relate to them and to support their job roles, all the while providing you with valuable tips, tricks and best practices followed by professionals worldwide.
This course will train you on important skills needed for a career in administration and management such as meetings skills, business writing skills, communication skills, leadership skills and many more. The other modules will go onto touch on the broader aspects such as business ethics, team building, administrative procedure and many more to further enhance your knowledge on office administration and management.
**This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. We will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website**
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards
Why study at 1Training?
1Training offers the most convenient path to gain skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at 1Training and you will be provided with all the necessary material which includes Free CV writing pack to make your learning experience enriching and rewarding.
What Will I Learn?
- Have a clear understanding of role of office administration and management. Become competent in administration and management duties and best practices.
- Learn how to work well with a team, motivate them, relate to them and support their job roles within your organisation.
- Increase the growth and success of your organisation by applying office administration best practices.
- Become confident in meetings and learn to take minutes. Learn meeting management and enhance communication with technology.
- Learn the fundamentals of administration and management and how you can apply it within your desired job role.
- Becoming qualified in office administration and management means individuals can work within an organisation with room for improvement and career enhancement.
Module 01 : Administrative Procedure
- Administrative Procedure
Module 02 : Administrative Support
- Administrative Support
Module 03 : Business Writing
- Business Writing
Module 04 : Meeting Management
- Meeting Management
Module 05 : Taking Meeting Minutes
- Overview and Introduction
- Essential Elements of Meeting Minutes
- Responsibilities of A Minute Taker
- Solutions to Potential Problems
Module 06 : Communication with Technology
- Understanding Communication Competency
- Importance of Communication
- Understanding About the Process And
- Communicating Competently Through Email
- Process of Communication Through Emails
- Personal Means of Email
- The Need of Voicemails in Communication
- Process of Communication Performed
- Involvement of Video Chat in Communication
- Need of Social Media in Communication
- For A Thorough Research on Communication
Module 07 : Business Succession Planning
- Business Succession Planning
Module 08 : Organisational Skills
- Organisational Skills
Module 09 : Teamwork and Team Building
- Teamwork and Team Building
Module 10 : Business Ethics
- Business Ethics
Method of Assessment
This online course will be evaluated through written assignments. In order to complete this programme successfully, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
★★Quality Licence Scheme Certification★★
At the completion of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from Quality Licence Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
✤Certification Fee (Printed Quality Licence Scheme Certificate) – £26 ONLY!!
★★CPD Accredited Certificate★★
Learners who complete the course successfully will receive a CPD Accredited Certificate.
✤CPD Accredited Certification Fee (E Certificate/ PDF Copy) – FREE!
✤CPD Accredited Certification Fee (Printed Certificate/ Hard Copy) – £19 ONLY!!
Course Code: QLS-03800
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
The Quality Licence Scheme is part of the Skills and Education Group, a charitable organisation that unites education and skills-orientated organisations that share similar values and objectives. With more than 100 years of collective experience, the Skills and Education Group’s strategic partnerships create opportunities to inform, influence and represent the wider education and skills sector.
The Skills and Education Group also includes two nationally recognised awarding organisations; Skills and Education Group Awards and Skills and Education Group Access. Through our awarding organisations we have developed a reputation for providing high-quality qualifications and assessments for the education and skills sector. We are committed to helping employers, organisations and learners cultivate the relevant skills for learning, skills for employment, and skills for life.
Our knowledge and experience of working within the awarding sector enables us to work with training providers, through the Quality Licence Scheme, to help them develop high-quality courses and/or training programmes for the non-regulated market.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
Who is this course for?
- Office Administrators and Managers
- Executive Assistants, PA Assistants
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Office Administration and Management and further their career
- There are no formal pre-requisites for this course
- Office Administrators and Personal Assistants are eligible to take this course
- Students looking to acquire skills in office administration and management and further their education in the field
- Office Manager – £24,417 per annum
- Administration Manager – £24,183 per annum
- Office Administrator – £17,456 per annum
- Human Resources Administrator – £19,664 per annum
- Administrative Assistant – £16,910 per annum
- Executive Assistant – £30,573 per annum
- Receptionist – £16,271 per annum
- Personal Assistant – £25,139 per annum
- Human Resource Assistant – £20,284 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Request for your Original Printed Quality Licence Scheme Certificate (Hardcopy) Certification Fee : £26 ONLY!
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.