Add to basket or enquire
Improve your skills in Office Admin and Leadership Management at the same time with two most popular courses for the price of one.
Study our complementary admin, secretarial and PA, HR and leadership management courses in your own time through our innovative online learning platform. You will gain practical skills in administration, management, and IT expertise including Microsoft Excel.
Develop your office administration, receptionist, secretarial, PA and business management skills with two accredited courses, bundled together here for one unbeatable price. Develop your professional understanding of human resource practice, administrative work, and secretarial duties including copyediting, minute taking, and office communication skills.
More key features of the courses:
- Earn free e-certificates upon successful completion of each course.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
The Admin, Secretarial and PA Diploma Level 3 course consists of nine mandatory modules
- Admin Support
- Administrative Management
- Organisational Skills
- Personal Assistant Skills
- Business Writing
- Self Esteem and Confidence Building
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Excel
*Office Admin, Secretarial and PA Diploma*
Providing Administrative Support
- Time management
- The Importance of keeping to schedules
- Imperative Tasks
- Skills: Communicating Verbally
- The Administrative Process and its importance
- Ensure you're prepared
- Important Processes
- Our list of 5 processes
- Binder Essentials
- Get rid of Things you don't need
- Arranging your work
- Time Management
- Managing your list of things to do
Personal Assistant (PA)
- The Manager
- Essential Skills - Administrative
- Time Management
- Management of Meetings
- The Essential tools
- Powerful Gatekeeper
Writing for Business
- Word Management
- Developing Sentences
- Paragraph Development
- Agenda Schedules
- Letters for Business
- Proposals for Business
- Microsoft Excel
*HR and Leadership Management Level 4*
Introduction To Human Resource
- Human Resources Assistant
- Potential Careers
- HRM Overview
- Forecasting Demand
- Cultural Diversity
- Job Analysis
- Bad Resume
- Good Resume
- Cover Letter
- Form I-9
- Form W-9
- Form W-4
- Form 1095-B
- Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Physiological Needs
- Motivation-Hygiene Theory
- Firm Characteristics
- Weakness of Maslow and Herzberg’s Theories
Leader & HR Management
- Leader and HR Management
- Commitment and HR Management
- Team Management
- Build A Mastermind Group
- People Recognition in HR Management
- Performance, Goals and Management
- And much more.......
Upon successful completion of the course, you can instantly download your e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Who is this course for?
Both our Admin, Secretarial and PA Diploma Level 3 and HR and Leadership Management Level 2 accredited courses are aimed at anyone wishing to start working in such roles, or existing professionals wishing to boost their skills and employability. Our courses are open to learners of all levels with no formal experience or qualifications required to enrol.
Studying these bundled Office Admin, Secretarial and PA Diploma + HR and Leadership Management course would benefit a range of careers, but would specifically boost employability in roles including
- Business administration
- Office administration
- HR management
- Personal assistant (PA)
- Officer manager
- Team leader
- Other professional roles in IT or accounting and finance
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
On completion do you get 2 certificates or just one?
Dear DV, Thank you for contacting us. This is a bundle offer. You will receive two certificates at the end of the courses. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Lois Kew asked:
Can I get help if I have any questions
Hi Lois, Good afternoon. If you require support, our experienced tutors are always available to help you throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this course and answer all your queries. Stay Safe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.