Add to basket or enquire
This Admin, secretarial & PA training is to become professional in handling office tasks. As you progress through each lesson you will learn how to become a skilled secretary in today’s technology-based offices. This Secretary & PA Diploma will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll become an expert in customer service.
- In this course, you’ll learn receptionist and telephone skills.
- This course will teach you how to produce standard documents.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll learn master key Microsoft Office programs
- Having this course, you’ll become masters of data management and record keeping.
- This course will gain your knowledge in appointment booking and interview arranging.
- On completion of this course, you’ll learn about difficult customer handling.
- At the end of this course, you’ll gain best management skills.
You will have 365 days access to your online study platform from the date you purchased (enrolled) the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
1. JOB FUNCTIONS AND DESCRIPTION OF A SECRETARY/ AND PA
- Job functions and Description of a Secretary/ PA
2. DIARY MANAGEMENT
- Diary Management
- Diary and Time Management with Outlook
3. BUSINESS REPORTS AND LETTER WRITING
- Business Writing Skills
- Introduction to Business Report Writing
- Exploring Reports
- How to Prepare for Writing
- Exercise Files: Business Report Writing
4. E-MAILS WRITING TIPS
- Introduction to Effective Email Writing
- Writing Email Messages
- Email Manners
5. HANDLING CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS
- Handling Confidential Documents
6. SUCCESSFUL MEETING MINUTES
- Taking Minutes
7. NOTE TAKING
- Note Taking
- Exercise Files: Note Taking
8. DATA MANAGEMENT, RECORD KEEPING AND FILING
- Data Management & Record Keeping
9. APPOINTMENT BOOKING AND ARRANGING INTERVIEWS
- Appointment Booking and Arrange an Interview
10. DELIVERING POSTAL MAIL
- Delivering Postal Mail
12. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TELEPHONE HANDLING SKILLS
- Customer Service Basics Over the Phone
- Get the facts- ask the right questions
- Discuss Solutions- learning to listen
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Developing Inbound & Outbound Telephone Skills
- Hot Telephone Tips
13. ORGANISING A MEETING
- Organising a Meeting
- Exercise Files: Organising Meeting
- Introduction to Accounting
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
15. INVOICING/PETTY CASH
- Invoicing and Petty cash
16. DOCUMENT PROOFREADING
- Document Proofreading
17. QUICKBOOKS FOR PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to QuickBooks
- Setting up the Employee Payroll
- Running the Payroll
- Exercise Files: QuickBooks for Payroll Management
18. TIPS FOR SPEED READING
- Tips for Speed Reading
19. CREATING AN EFFECTIVE CV AND COVER LETTER
- Business Resumes & Job Applications
- How to Gather Information for Your CV
- Write your CV
- CV Writing Tips and Layouts
- Different CV Formats
- Saving a CV to Different Formats and Online CV Banks
- Finishing Your CV
- Exercise Files: Creating an Effective CV
20. TIME MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Time Management
- Fundamentals of Productivity
- How to Use Your Calendar Effectively
- Setting up Priorities and Schedule
- Timer Budgeting
- Exercise Files: Time Management
21. MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES
- Motivating Employees
22. TYPING SPEED DEVELOPMENT
- Effective Typing
23. MICROSOFT WORD
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- First Step to MS Word
- Text Editing & Formatting
- Formatting Paragraph and Pages
- Creating Styles, Themes, Number and Bullets
- Columns & Tables
- Macros and Proofing
- Sharing and Reviewing Documents
- Modify Word Document
- Exercise Files: Microsoft Word 2016
24. MICROSOFT EXCEL
- Getting Started with Microsoft Excel
- Data Entering
- Creating Formulas and Functions
- Worksheet Views, Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- IF, VLOOKUP, and Power Functions, Security & Sharing
- Data Management, Data Analysis Tools
- PivotTables & Macros
- Exercise Files: Microsoft Excel 2016
25. MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
- Getting Started with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Working with Presentations & Slides
- Adding Pictures & Contents to Slides
- Adding Shapes, Diagrams, Charts, Video, Audio, and Animation to Slides
- Preparing & Delivering the Presentation
- Reusing and Sharing Presentations
- Exercise Files: Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
26. MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
- Getting Started with Outlook
- Adding and Connecting Accounts, Reading & Organizing Mails
- Creating and Sending Mail, Creating and Working with People
- Working with Delegates & Calendars
- Creating Tasks and Notes, Working with Outlook Data
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one Quiz and one Assignment.
- You only need to pay £29 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Secretary & PA Diploma. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Who is this course for?
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant & Receptionist
- Assistant for company director
- New or Temporary staff
- Switchboard operator & Front desk operator
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Travel managers & tour assistants
- Front desk supervisor and manager
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and Microsoft Office software installed in it. Also, it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be a Secretary, Personal Assistant, or Office Manager for company director, executives or for senior management positions.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi would you have a course that also covers google docs sheets drive?
Dear Rachel Thank you very much for your query. In this course, you’ll learn receptionist and telephone skills. & It will teach you how to produce standard documents. Also, having this course, you’ll become masters of data management and record keeping. The offer ends tomorrow, so hurry up and get the discount as you will receive 24/7 access for 365 days. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What does the course cover, does it cove Microsoft Wien?
Dear Olivia, The Office Admin Online Course covers the following areas in Microsoft office 2016. 1.MICROSOFT WORD 2.MICROSOFT EXCEL 3.MICROSOFT POWERPOINT 4.MICROSOFT OUTLOOK Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.