Add to basket or enquire
This Occupational Therapy course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector. You will learn real life knowledge and expertise from the industry experts and practitioners from this course.
This course starts with the basic knowledge of Occupational Therapy and gradually shares expertise knowledge. In this course, you will get a complete idea of Occupational Therapy with key concepts, strategies regarding use of it and in-depth knowledge. This course is completely an online course. You can access this course from any part of the world with just a smart device and the internet.
By the end of this course, you will get complete knowledge and marketable skills. The course also comes with an Accredited certificate, which will add extra value to your resume and help you stand out in the job market. In short, This course is the perfect course to fast-track your career. So, what are you waiting for? Enrol on thiscourse today!
What you will learn from this course?
- Learn how to work with children and adults
- Understand how to build confidence and self-esteem
- Learn new creative and management skills
- Understand whether 'occupational therapy' career is for you
Why Choose this course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
And you will also get these gifts
- Free PDF Certificate
- Lifetime Course Access
Introduction to Occupational Therapy
- About the Course & Instructor
- What is Occupational Therapy?
- Knowledge & Skills for Occupational Therapy
- Working with Adults
- Working with Children
(Basic) Anatomy & Physiology
- The Structure & the Functions
- The Blood & the Immune System
- What is ‘Brain Injury’?
- Developmental Disorders & Conditions
- Physical Disabilities
Creative & Management Skills
- The Use of Creative Activities
- Management & Leadership Skills
- Building Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Dealing with Depression
Career Growth in Occupational Therapy
- Professional Development
- Personal & Academic Development
- Alternative Career Options
Individual (Client's) Development
- A Theory of Human Need for Occupation
- Occupations for Health & Wellbeing
- Coping Strategies (stress)
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Thank You & Good Bye!
Course Central is proud to offer a Certificate of Completion to all who complete courses successfully. Course Central tracks the learner’s course progress. However, the learner is responsible for validating the completion and understanding of the course. All Certificates of Completion can be validated from the Course Central website using the validation code.
A Transcript for the course with completed module details can be requested for as little as £4.99. Please note that all course Certificates and Transcripts will be titled as published on the Course Central platform.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who is considering career in Occupational Therapy
- Anyone who wants to learn about Occupational Therapy
- Anyone who wants to use the certification from this course for work or further study!
To complete this course, there is no previous experience required.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.