Add to basket or enquire
***BUY ONE, GET THREE : OFFER ENDS TONIGHT***
Are you interested in working with people who struggle with challenges and disabilities on daily basis? Do you want to find out what Occupational Therapy really is and whether this career is for you? Then you are in the right place!
A career in Occupational Therapy is all about providing rehabilitation or medical help to patients suffering from physical disabilities which prevent them from leading a completely healthy and functional life.
The Healthcare Industry is not only a "secure" career choice, but this job market is thriving in today's economy! This course, "Occupational Therapy", puts you on the fast-track to obtaining the basic skills and training needed to jump start your career as a Occupational Therapy professional.
This Occupational Therapy Bundle consists the following courses:
- Course 1: Occupational Therapy
- Course 2: Human Anatomy, Physiology and Medical Terminology Diploma
- Course 3: Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT): Counselling, Physiotherapy & Treatment
- Course 4: Workplace Mental Health First Aid and Advocacy Training
Should you have any questions while studying this Occupational Therapy, our experienced tutors and mentors will answer them via email and live chat.
With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Occupational Therapy today and start learning.
Please note that completing this online program does not qualify you to work as a licensed Occupational Therapist. Please contact with the HCPC or the RCSLT if you are looking for a course that meets the guideline of HCPC.
Why buy this Occupational Therapy and Professional Development?
- Unlimited access to all 4 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
Occupational Therapy: Introduction to Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy: About the Course & Instructor
- Occupational Therapy: What is Occupational Therapy?
- Occupational Therapy: Knowledge & Skills for Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy: Working with Adults
- Occupational Therapy: Working with Children
Occupational Therapy: (Basic) Anatomy & Physiology
- Occupational Therapy: The Structure & the Functions
- Occupational Therapy: The Blood & the Immune System
- Occupational Therapy: What is ‘Brain Injury’?
- Occupational Therapy: Developmental Disorders & Conditions
- Occupational Therapy: Physical Disabilities
Occupational Therapy: Creative & Management Skills
- Occupational Therapy: The Use of Creative Activities
- Occupational Therapy: Management & Leadership Skills
- Occupational Therapy: Building Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Occupational Therapy: Dealing with Depression
Occupational Therapy: Career Growth in Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy: Professional Development
- Occupational Therapy: Personal & Academic Development
- Occupational Therapy: Alternative Career Options
Occupational Therapy: Individual (Client's) Development
- Occupational Therapy: A Theory of Human Need for Occupation
- Occupational Therapy: Occupations for Health & Wellbeing
- Occupational Therapy: Coping Strategies (stress)
- Occupational Therapy: Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Occupational Therapy: Thank You & Good Bye!
After studying the course materials of the Occupational Therapy you will be able to take the MCQ test that will assess your knowledge. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Occupational Therapy does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.
This Occupational Therapy was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at ancy time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
The job opportunities in the UK Healthcare Industry are immense for an occupational therapy professional. You can explore a career in the following employment areas.
Government Private Hospitals
Community Health Centres
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.