Add to basket or enquire
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Occupational Therapy course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Occupational Therapy will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the Occupational Therapy training course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Occupational Therapy course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This Occupational Therapy course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Occupational Therapy course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the Occupational Therapy course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your Occupational Therapy course completion.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Occupational Therapy course. The Occupational Therapy course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The Occupational Therapy is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for one year, you can complete the Occupational Therapy when it suits you. Access the Occupational Therapy course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Occupational Therapy course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Occupational Therapy now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Occupational Therapy With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the Occupational Therapy
- Full one-year access to Occupational Therapy Course materials
- Instant assessment results with the Occupational Therapy
- No hidden fees with the Occupational Therapy
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday with the Occupational Therapy
- Study the Occupational Therapy at your own pace
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Occupational Therapy
- Study the Occupational Therapy in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by completing the Occupational Therapy
Disclaimer: This Occupational Therapy course will not make you a recognised Occupational Therapist or entitle you to join the HCPC register. But you will come across all the fundamentals of Occupational Therapy to boost your knowledge in the field of Occupational Therapy by taking this Occupational Therapy course.
The Occupational Therapy training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Occupational Therapy content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Occupational Therapy course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Occupational Therapy Course Curriculum:
- About the Course & Instructor
- What is Occupational Therapy?
- Knowledge & Skills for Occupational Therapy
- Working with Adults
- Working with Children
- The Structure & the Functions
- The Blood & the Immune System
- What is ‘Brain Injury’?
- Developmental Disorders & Conditions
- Physical Disabilities
- The Use of Creative Activities
- Management & Leadership Skills
- Building Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Dealing with Depression
- Professional Development
- Personal & Academic Development
- Alternative Career Options
- A Theory of Human Need for Occupation
- Occupations for Health & Wellbeing
- Coping Strategies (stress)
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Thank You & Good Bye!
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Occupational Therapy course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Occupational Therapy course. After successfully passing the Occupational Therapy course exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD-accredited certificate as proof of your Occupational Therapy expertise.
All students who successfully complete the Occupational Therapy course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the Occupational Therapy course certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The Occupational Therapy is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This Occupational Therapy course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV. Learn key skills and gain a certificate to prove your newly-acquired knowledge.
The Occupational Therapy is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the Occupational Therapy course, all your need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
This Occupational Therapy course will assist you to get your desired job in the relevant field. The course will also progress your career, regardless of your present job status. You could explore a number of job roles for you to fill as you complete this Occupational Therapy course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.