Add to basket or enquire
The Occupational Therapy is a wonderful learning opportunity for anyone who has a passion for this topic and is interested in enjoying a long career in the relevant industry. It’s also for anyone who is already working in this field and looking to brush up their knowledge and boost their career with a recognised certification.
This Occupational Therapy consists of several modules that take around 3 hours to complete. The course is accompanied by instructional videos, helpful illustrations, how-to instructions and advice.
The course is offered online at a very affordable price. That gives you the ability to study at your own pace in the comfort of your home. You can access the modules from anywhere and from any device.
Please note that, this online training course does not entitle you to practise as a recognised occupational therapist. If you are looking for a course to comply with HCPC’s requirements, please contact the relevant authority.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
********** Course Modules***********
- About the Course & Instructor
- What is Occupational Therapy?
- Knowledge & Skills for Occupational Therapy
- Working with Adults
- Working with Children
- The Structure & the Functions
- The Blood & the Immune System
- What is ‘Brain Injury’?
- Developmental Disorders & Conditions
- Physical Disabilities
- The Use of Creative Activities
- Management & Leadership Skills
- Building Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Dealing with Depression
- Professional Development
- Personal & Academic Development
- Alternative Career Options
- A Theory of Human Need for Occupation
- Occupations for Health & Wellbeing
- Coping Strategies (stress)
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Thank You & Good Bye!
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99.
Who is this course for?
Whether you're an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Occupational Therapy course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a professional qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Occupational Therapy is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.