Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Uplift your career as an Occupational Therapy Assistant by enrolling on our Occupational Therapy course and get an instent certificate after completion.
You better consider taking this 100% online Occupational Therapy course if you aspire to gain a solid understanding of Occupational Therapy. Develop your skills with this insightful course and boost your earning potential faster than you thought possible. An accredited course can help fast track your career dream.
This Level 5 Occupational Therapy course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO (with 150 CPD points) to make your skill development and career progression related to Occupational Therapy substantial and easier than ever!
This Diploma in Occupational Therapy will help you understand the fundamentals of occupational therapy and acquire the necessary skills. You can complete this course in just 415 hours. This Diploma in Occupational Therapy is designed by industry experts and teaches you the topics from scratch.
Our exclusive Diploma in Occupational Therapy follows an advanced curriculum that breaks down the topics into 3 easy-going modules.
These modules will help you understand all the aspects of Occupational Therapy. You can study at your own pace, and you will have complete 24/7 access to the course. The Occupational Therapy course is accessible via any modern device that has an internet connection.
Our expert instructors are available on weekdays to listen to any of your queries via email and help you achieve your goals.
After you successfully complete the Diploma in Occupational Therapy, you will receive a certificate of achievement which will fast-track your career and will showcase your expertise on this topic.
NOTE: This Diploma in Occupational Therapy does not qualify you to be a practising occupational therapist or comply with the requirements of HCPC. You can contact the relevant authority for HCPC-complying courses.
Key Topics to Be Covered in This Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Occupational therapy: a general introduction
- The role & responsibilities of an occupational therapist
- The functions of the blood and immune system
- Common developmental disorders and conditions
- An in-depth look at Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
Learning Outcomes of This Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the function of the blood and immune systems
- Identify the different developmental disorders that occupational therapists treat.
- Understand how personal, psycho-social development & health factors influence the activity
- Learn the skills to effectively assess a patient’s physical and mental abilities
Gain the relevant skills and knowledge of Occupational Therapy and learn how to provide support to injured, ill or disabled patients with carrying out their day-to-day activities, with the Diploma in Occupational Therapy.
Skills You Will Gain from This Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Interpersonal & communication
- Patience & determination
- Actively listening
Why Prefer this Occupational Therapy Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme and another certificate accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO after completing this Occupational Therapy course
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (Postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Standard-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging contents and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Occupational Therapy program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
Here is the course curriculum of Occupational Therapy:
Topics to be Covered:
- Occupational Therapy: About the Course & Instructor
- Occupational Therapy: What is Occupational Therapy?
- Occupational Therapy: Knowledge & Skills for Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy: Working with Adults
- Occupational Therapy: Working with Children
- Occupational Therapy: The Structure & the Functions
- Occupational Therapy: The Blood & the Immune System
- Occupational Therapy: What is ‘Brain Injury’?
Topics to be Covered:
- Occupational Therapy: Developmental Disorders & Conditions
- Occupational Therapy: Physical Disabilities
- Occupational Therapy: The Use of Creative Activities
- Occupational Therapy: Management & Leadership Skills
- Occupational Therapy: Building Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Occupational Therapy: Dealing with Depression
- Occupational Therapy: Professional Development
- Occupational Therapy: Personal & Academic Development
Topics to be Covered:
- Occupational Therapy: Alternative Career Options
- Occupational Therapy: A Theory of Human Need for Occupation
- Occupational Therapy: Occupations for Health & Wellbeing
- Occupational Therapy: Coping Strategies (stress)
- Occupational Therapy: Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Occupational Therapy: Thank You & Good Bye!
Once you have completed all the modules in the Occupational Therapy course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment. It is required for the students to score at least 60% to pass the exam and fulfil the Quality Licence Scheme endorsed certificate criteria. Learners can apply for the certificate after they clear the exam.
There are assignment questions provided at the end of the course. You are suggested to complete the questions to enrich your understanding regarding the course. You can complete this according to your preferred time. The expert tutor will provide feedback on your performance after assessing your assignment
Show off Your New Skills With a Certification of CompletionEndorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Occupational Therapy course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 119 GBP inside the UK
- 129 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
Certification Accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO
Upon finishing the Occupational Therapy course, you will receive an accredited certification that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The pricing schemes are —
- 10 GBP for Digital Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed HardCopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed HardCopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
Who is this course for?
Is This Diploma in Occupational Therapy Course Right for You?
This introductory training course is useful for anyone aspiring to work in health and social care, in particular, occupational behaviour therapy. It is also ideal for professionals who are new to the occupational therapy field and wish to test their existing skills and knowledge. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
There are no previous knowledge requirements for the Occupational Therapy program; this is open to anyone! Any learning enthusiast from anywhere in the world can enrol on this Occupational Therapy course without any hesitation.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Browse this 100% online course from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study at your own pace and earn an industry-recognised qualification with this Occupational Therapy course.
This Diploma in Occupational Therapy will help you to attract success and positive energy in your life to help you achieve your professional goals and realise your potential in your existing workplace and beyond.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Kimberley Galbraith asked:
What will happen if you fail the assessment? Is there an opportunity to re-try? Thanks
Hi Kimberley, Thank you very much for your query. If you fail your final exam at the first attempt, you can retake the exam. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is there a time limit to complete this course?
Hi Eve, Thank you very much for your query. Once you purchase any course from us, you will have one-year access to the course, and you can complete the course anytime within a year. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.