The Occupational Therapy Training Level 3 is one of the most popular and leading courses designed for individuals who are aiming to help people of all ages to improve their knowledge and ability to perform duties in their everyday living and working environments.
This course is a genuine attempt to help you become an occupational therapist so that you can work as independently as possible. Study part time or full time at your own pace, whichever suits you and your lifestyle best.
Occupational therapy is a fitness and rehabilitation profession. By studying this Occupational Therapy Training Level 3, you will learn how to work with people of all ages who need specialised support to lead positive, productive, and satisfying lives. Learn the techniques and strategies for using OT therapy and discover how OT therapy works according to the specific issues. Moreover, learn the basics of Psychology, Physiology and Anatomy and help people with a physical, sensory, or cognitive disability in a beneficial approach.
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to learn more about occupational therapy
Benefits of studying the Occupational Therapy Training Level 3 with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Qualify for over 200 fantastic deals with an NUS Extra card
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
- About the Course & Instructor
- What is Occupational Therapy?
- Knowledge & Skills for Occupational Therapy
- Working with Adults
- Working with Children
- The Structure & the Functions
- The Blood & the Immune System
- What is ‘Brain Injury’?
- Developmental Disorders & Conditions
- Physical Disabilities
- The Use of Creative Activities
- Management & Leadership Skills
- Building Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Dealing with Depression
- Professional Development
- Personal & Academic Development
- Alternative Career Options
- A Theory of Human Need for Occupation
- Occupations for Health & Wellbeing
- Coping Strategies (stress)
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Thank You & Good Bye!
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Occupational Therapy Training Level 3 is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This course is designed by industry experts so you don’t have to worry about the quality.
Most importantly, this course does not require any experience or qualification to get enrolled. You will learn everything that is required from this course directly. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
There is no specific requirements for our Occupational Therapy Training Level 3. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. Not to mention, you will get the same experience of learning regardless the device you are using. The course requires moderate Internet connection so it is possible to start learning with any type of Internet from anywhere at anytime without any limitations.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.