Bureau Veritas UK Limited
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
An in-depth look at methodologies on how to implement, manage and audit Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (ISO 45001:2018) within an organisation.
A two-day course that gives delegates an awareness on how to manage and audit Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems, based on ISO45001:2018 key requirements. An in-depth look at methodologies on how to minimize health and safety risk. Focusing on the process and procedures of occupational health and safety audit and how it affects the internal and external workings of a business.
- A detailed look at Occupational Health & Safety with ISO 45001:2018
- A detailed look at the key process and techniques of OH&S auditing
- The key methodologies of policy and planning, implementation and operation; checking and corrective actions of an OH&S audit
- Best practice on audit report writing
Who is this course for?
Aimed at those who are involved with the occupational health and safety internal auditing programme within an organisation.
- Quality Managers/Auditors
- HSE Advisors
- Line Managers & Safety Representatives
Laptop, notepad, pen and a strong internet connection
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.