Add to basket or enquire
A smarter approach to learning>> quicker success in your career!
Join our comprehensive Workplace Health, Safety and Employee Well-being training from Studybooth if you are interested in generating precise knowledge of the Workplace Health, Safety and Employee Well-being industry and benefit not only yourself but others!
Our in-depth Workplace Health, Safety and Employee Well-being course provides exclusive and interactive learning materials and is developed with the utmost dedication to help you bring out the best version of yourself. During the process of learning from our course, you will be able to recognize and monitor your growth as well as reflect on your experiences in order to get insightful knowledge about who you are and how your goals are changing.
You will get crucial knowledge after finishing this extensive Workplace Health, Safety and Employee Well-being course, which you can use to advance your career, place of employment, or level of study. Overall, you will master the principles of the sector and acquire practical skills.
So, don't delay further and enrol now!Learning Outcome
Wondering what the learning outcomes of this course are? Jump here:
- A solid comprehension of the Workplace Health, Safety and Employee Well-being.
- Ability to become time-efficient and handle workloads.
- Application of the precious knowledge in the working field.
- A step ahead in your education of the Workplace Health, Safety and Employee Well-being subject.
- Familiarity with the many career opportunities in your favourite Workplace Health, Safety and Employee Well-being field.
Our Workplace Health, Safety and Employee Well-being program from Studybooth creates dynamic, interactive learning materials that are built to be inherently engaging and provide you with the best possible eLearning experience. These courses don't require any additional software to adapt to any device. The lessons are evenly distributed and are set up in digestible, easy-to-digest portions for a complete comprehension of the subject.
- Module 01: Introduction to First Aid at Work
- Module 02: Laws and Legislation Involved
- Module 03: Handling Incidents at Work
- Module 04: Primary Surveys and CLAP
- Module 05: Secondary Surveys
- Module 06: Essential Techniques in First Aid
- Module 07: Dealing with Minor Injuries
- Module 08: Dealing with Unconsciousness and Providing CPR
- Module 09: Breathing Problems and Aid
- Module 10: Secondary Injuries and Treatment
Who is this course for?
This Workplace Health, Safety and Employee Well-being course has no set requirements for learning. All you need is a smart device, a reliable internet connection, and a basic command of both English and mathematics, and you're good to go!
Any prior understanding of the Workplace Health, Safety and Employee Well-being is not required. You are always welcome to sign up for our course, regardless of your level of experience, whether you are a beginner or an employer already.
Enrol in our comprehensive Workplace Health, Safety and Employee Well-being course for continuing education and professional development to update your knowledge and learn new skills. This course will help you as a lifelong learner earn more money throughout the course of your career Your knowledge and abilities will always be current thanks to this Workplace Health, Safety and Employee Well-being
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
After successfully completing this Workplace Health, Safety and Employee Well-being course, you will qualify for the CPD QS -certified certificate. The PDF Certificate will be completely free.
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
The hardcopy certificate for this Workplace Health, Safety and Employee Well-being course can be received by paying £9.99, for students living inside the UK. For international orders, the total fee is £14.99 (£9.99 Certification Fee + £5 postal charge).
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.