Clear Price Training
The Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management and Leadership is a recognised qualification that is intended for those who are experienced professional middle managers whose roles cross all occupations and sectors of employment, specifically for those whose job role includes managing business processes, developing and implementing operational plans, planning and implementing organisational change, and managing finance.
The qualification will be assessed through a combination of written essays, a portfolio of evidence and observation of occupational competence. All units, assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through our online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace.
Learners on the course will cover the following:
- Contribute to the development of a strategic plan
- Design business processes
- Manage strategic change
- Provide leadership and management
- Promote equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion
- Manage product and/or service development
- Manage a budget
- Lead the development of a quality strategy
- Managing strategic marketing activities
- Manage customer service operations
• Efficient marking response – Submissions of work aim to be marked within 3-5 days, to ensure that you progress through your course with regular feedback.
• Tutor support – You will receive tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Our support team are available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
• Learning resources – All courses have a variety of learning materials, ranging from PowerPoint presentations, to key term videos. These resources are accessible on our learning platform 24/7.
• Course units – Access to all units and assignments are available immediately. They are also included within the price and can be accessed at any point during the 12 months access to the learning platform.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those who currently work as a middle manager with roles and responsibilities that cross all occupations and sectors.
- Must be aged 16 or above
- Must be employed as a middle manager – you will be observed in your workplace setting
- Must be able to demonstrate skills in Maths and English at Level 2
This qualification enables learners to demonstrate their ability within an organization in areas such as managing business processes, developing and implementing operational plans, planning and implementing organisational change, and managing finance. Evidence of these skills will help to develop both internal and external opportunities for learners.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Why is it the case you do not display NVQ in Management and Leadership in children and young people?Answer:
Hi Joseph, it sounds like you would be looking for the Level 5 Diplomas in Leadership in Health and Social Care (RQF) course. We do offer this as well. Thank you!This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.