o99 Training Academy
Add to basket or enquire
This is a National Vocational Qualification which means that this qualification has been developed to be achieved in a real work environment. You need to be employed to undertake this qualification.
This qualification will enable you to demonstrate your skills, knowledge, understanding and competence in a real workplace environment so that you can work in residential development within the construction industry.
After completing this qualification, you will be able to apply for a Supervisor (Gold) CSCS card.
Awards Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision (Construction) (QCF)
This qualification combines the candidate’s ability to show fundamental and transferable practical skills with their already acquired underpinned knowledge.
The key practical skills and knowledge which need to be demonstrated can be seen in these mandatory units:
– Maintaining Supplies of Materials to Meet Project Requirements in the Workplace
– Implementing Communication Systems for Construction Projects in the Workplace
– Maintaining the Dimensional Accuracy of the Work in the Workplace
– Providing and Monitoring Construction-related Customer Service in the Workplace
– Maintaining Systems for Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental Protection in the Workplace
– Assessing and Recommending Work Methods for Carrying Out Site Operations in the Workplace
– Planning Activities and Resources to Meet Work Requirements in the Workplace
– Coordinating and Organising the Control of Work in the Workplace
– Controlling Work Progress Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace
– Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
– Controlling Work Against Agreed Standards in the Workplace
– Handing Over Property to Recipients following Construction or Maintenance Related Activities in the Workplace
The candidate will also learn key practical skills and knowledge in two of the following optional units:
– Contributing to the Control of Work Quantities and Costs in the Workplace
– Co-ordinating Preparation Work for Site or Lifting Operations in the Workplace
– Managing Personal Professional Development in the Workplace
– Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance in the Workplace
– Contributing to the Identification of Work Teams in the Workplace
– Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
– Identifying and Enabling Learning Opportunities for Given Work Teams in the Workplace
This qualification is supported by the federation – Civil Engineering Contractors Association (CECA).
Industry will accept the qualification on its own as entry to a job role.
This qualification can be undertaken without any previous training or qualifications in this subject area.
On completion of this qualification you will have obtained the skills, knowledge and understanding and demonstrated competence to progress on to a higher-level qualification in the same or similar occupational area or enable entry into supervisory and management positions within the workplace.
CSCS - Gold Card
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, at the end of the course will I be able to apply for CITB Gold card
Hello Vitali. Yes at the end of the course you will be able to apply for the CITB Gold Card. For further details of information or any special promotional offers available please contact Anand Dave at firstname.lastname@example.orgThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.