o99 Training Academy
Add to basket or enquire
This is a National Vocational Qualification (Level 4 NVQ Diploma) which means that this qualification has been developed to be achieved in a real work environment. You need to be employed to undertake this qualification.
This qualification will enable you to demonstrate and recognise your skills, knowledge and understanding and to demonstrate your competence in a real workplace environment so you can work as a skilled worker in Building and Civil Engineering within the construction industry.
After completing this qualification, you will be able to apply for a Supervisor (Gold) CSCS card.
Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision (Construction ) (QCF)
This qualification combines the candidate’s ability to show fundamental and transferable practical skills with their already acquired underpinned knowledge.
The key practical skills and knowledge which need to be demonstrated can be seen in these mandatory units:
– Maintaining Supplies of Materials to Meet Project Requirements in the Workplace
– Implementing Communication Systems for Construction Projects in the Workplace
– Maintaining the Dimensional Accuracy of the Work in the Workplace
– Contributing to the Control of Work Quantities and Costs in the Workplace
– Co-ordinating Preparation Work for Site or Lifting Operations in the Workplace
– Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance in the Workplace
– Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
– Maintaining Systems for Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental Protection in the Workplace
– Assessing and Recommending Work Methods for Carrying Out Site Operations in the Workplace
– Planning Activities and Resources to Meet Work Requirements in the Workplace
– Coordinating and Organising the Control of Work in the Workplace
– Controlling Work Progress Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace
– Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
– Controlling Work Against Agreed Standards in the Workplace
This NVQ qualification is supported by federation -Civil Engineering Contractors Association (CECA).
Industry will accept the qualification on its own as entry to a job role.
This qualification can be undertaken without any previous training or qualifications in this subject area.
On completion of this qualification you will have obtained the skills, knowledge and understanding and demonstrated competence to progress on to a higher-level qualification in the same or similar occupational area or enable entry into supervisory and management positions within the workplace.
Gold CSCS Card
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is this course all done on line or is there site assessments
Hello John. This course is completely online and only need to just provide evidence of work done or undertaking. There is no site assessment. You will be required to produce a Portfolio of Evidence showing how you have met the performance and knowledge criteria for each unit required within the qualification, as directed by your assessor.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, upon successful completion will I be able to apply for Gold CSCS Supervisor card and is there any additional hidden charge for diploma? Thanks
Good morning, There are no additional costs to achieve the NVQ Level 4. Once completed you must attend a HS&E exam in an accredited PearsonVUE testing centre and pay the fee for the card directly to the CSCS scheme. We are only providing the NVQ Level 4 and support in getting the gold card. Our price includes the assessment and certification. Other costs associated to the CSCS scheme should be paid by you (£21 is the HS&E exam and £36 is the fee to apply for the card). Thank youThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.