Add to basket or enquire
Are you interested to begin your nutritional therapy career or want to gain more advanced skills in nutritional therapy? Then this nutritional therapy course will help you get one step closer to your professional aspirations and develop your skills and knowledge in nutritional therapy for a rewarding career. Gain nutritional therapy skills and credentials that employers value.
This course is accredited by the CPD UK. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards to your professional goal and achievement. CPD certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world.
The skills and knowledge that you will gain through studying this nutritional therapy course will help you get one step closer to your professional aspirations and develop your skills for a rewarding career.
This comprehensive nutritional therapy course will teach you the theory of effective nutritional therapy practice and equip you with the essential skills, confidence and competence to assist you in the nutritional therapy industry. You’ll gain a solid understanding of the core competencies required to drive a successful career in nutritional therapy.
Learn from expert tutors with industry experience, teaching you the latest expertise and best practice. This extensive nutritional therapy course is designed for nutritional therapy professionals who are aspiring to specialise in nutritional therapy. Earn industry-recognised credentials to demonstrate your new skills and add extra value to your CV.
Enrol today and take the next step towards your personal and professional goals.
Why choose this course?
- CPD UK & IPHM Accredited Course
- FREE GIFT: Course Completion PDF & Hardcopy Certificates, MCQ Exam & Full Tutor Support Included and FREE Diet course as a bonus
- Get dual certificate (2 accredited certificate) in 1 course (CPD UK and IPHM)
- Unlimited lifetime access
- Instructor-led distance learning
- Get trained by industry experts
- 24/7 student support system
- Learn at your own pace and leisure
- Earn industry-recognised credentials
- User-friendly, advanced online learning material
- Effective training, written and designed by certified professional
- Course Completion PDF & Hardcopy Certificate, MCQ Exam & Full Tutor Support Included
- Get FREE Diet course as a bonus
- 2 Accreditation in 1 Course (CPD UK and IPHM)
Reason to learn with Study Plex
- Over 89,000 students taught across a range of fully certified courses
- Offering learners the chance to acquire the most in-demand and marketable skills
- Full commitment to helping our students find success on their chosen path
- Partnership with some of the world's best-known accreditation organisations
- Full belief in you, your success, and your ability to thrive
This extensive nutritional therapy course is designed by industry experts; this nutritional therapy course will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed. Not only will it make you more lucrative to potential employers, but it will also give you the confidence to apply for that dream job.
This nutritional therapy course is divided into bite-sized modules to make it easy to follow. Whether you are travelling around the world or juggling work and family, this course can be completed anytime, anywhere. This flexibility enables you to learn at your own pace, fitting your studies around your current lifestyle.
This comprehensive nutritional therapy course covers the following modules:
Why Individuals React Differently to Food
- Lesson 2: Nutritional Genomics
- Lesson 3: Changing Gene Expression – Switching Genes on and off
- Lesson 4: Free Radicals and DNA Damage
Practical Steps for Using Nutrition as Therapy
- Lesson 5: Fight Free Radicals with Antioxidants
- Lesson 6: Nature’s Pharmacy – Phytonutrients and Phytochemicals
- Lesson 7: Fiber the Antioxidant Transporter & More
- Lesson 8: Omega 3 the Protector vs the Destroyers
- Lesson 9: Diets for Longevity – The Blue Zones
The Specifics of Powerful Nutrient Rick Foods
- Lesson 10: Benefits in 30+ Foods – Veggies
- Lesson 11: Benefits in 30+ Foods – Veggies Part 2
- Lesson 12: Benefits in 30+ Foods – Fruit
- Lesson 13: Benefits in 30+ Foods – Grains
- Lesson 14: Benefits in 30+ Foods – Nuts & Seeds
- Lesson 15: Benefits in 30+ Foods – Legumes & More
Wellness Coaching and Nutritional Therapy
- Lesson 16: Nutritional Therapist vs Dietitian
- Lesson 17: Your Role as a Nutritional Therapist or Wellness Coach
- Lesson 18: Skills & Education of a Wellness Coach
- Lesson 19: How to Structure Client Consultations
Putting it all Together
- Lesson 20: Meal Planning – Developing a Healthy Plate
- Lesson 21: Summary
How am I assessed?
Once you have completed the nutritional therapy course, you will then be required to undertake an online MCQ assessment. This exam will cover everything you have already learnt. This means that you will have plenty of time to study and prepare for the assessment before taking it.
The assessment itself is made up of multiple-choice questions in your chosen subject area. You will receive your results straight after completion.
Explore new skills
Equip yourself with the essential skills, confidence and competence to assist you in your chosen industry.
Accelerate your career
Learn the most in-demand skills, get certified and level up your career. This nutritional therapy online training course is designed to help you reach your professional goals.
Make your CV stand out
Earn industry-recognised credentials to demonstrate your new skills and add extra value to your CV.
Certificate of Completion
After successfully finishing the course, you will be eligible to order your free PDF & Hardcopy certificate of course completion. There is a minimal shipping charge to get the hardcopy course completion certificate which is:
- Inside the UK = £5.99
- International Students = £16.99
CPD and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
Grow your career by earning CPD and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement and add extra value to your CV. On successful completion of this nutritional therapy course, you will be eligible to order your CPD and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) to demonstrate your new skills. You can also share this certificate with prospective employers and your professional network. The CPD and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) can be obtained in PDF format at the nominal fee of £12; there is an additional fee to get a printed copy certificate which is £25.
Who is this course for?
If you are a beginner or already working as a nutritionist, or are considering a career in nutritional therapy, then this nutritional therapy course will give you a solid understanding of the core competencies required to drive a successful career in nutritional therapy.
This nutritional therapy course is suitable for all skill levels and backgrounds. Whether you want to advance your career prospects, learn a new skill, or broaden your educational horizons this nutritional therapy course will help you to gain a solid understanding of the core competencies required to drive a successful career in your chosen industry.
This nutritional therapy course is open to students of all academic backgrounds aiming to enhance their skills.
At Study Plex, we invite everyone to learn. This nutritional therapy course is open to anyone aged 16 and over.
If you have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
This nutritional therapy course will equip you with the essential skills and credentials to demonstrate your new skills and add extra value to your CV. On successful completion of this nutritional therapy course, you will gain a solid understanding of the core competencies required to drive a successful career in your chosen industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.