By taking this course today, you will learn about nutritional therapy and the powerhouse foods that are loaded with nutrients that fight disease.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
Use food to alter gene expression so you can live longer and have quality of life. Learn the powerhouse foods that are loaded with nutrients that fight disease.
This intermediate nutrition course assumes you understand basic nutrition such as what are RDA's, calories, carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals. This course will dig deeper into specific nutrients and how those affect the body.
From our DNA and food to how to glean specific nutrients from certain foods. From phytochemicals to omega 3, learn why we need these nutrients and where to get them from.
Discover how studies involving supplements vs studies on diet show eating whole foods provides more benefits than pills, in fact supplements have NOT been shown to reduce the risk of disease. Become knowledgeable in how to choose foods to prevent disease.
After this course, you will be able to create menus filled with powerful nutrients, based on an optimal diet for longevity and quality of life. Includes a section on being a health coach for those who want to share health with others.
The Nutritional Therapy: 30 Plant Foods To Repair DNA And Nutrigenomicswill cover the following topics:
Section 1 - About This Course
- Lesson 1: Introduction To Nutritional Therapy
- Lesson 2: Nutritional Genomics
- Lesson 3: Changing Gene Expression – Switching Genes On And Off
- Lesson 4: Free Radicals And DNA Damage
Section 2 - Practical Steps For Using Nutrition As Therapy
- Lesson 5: Fight Free Radicals With Antioxidants
- Lesson 6: Nature’s Pharmacy – Phytonutrients And Phytochemicals
- Lesson 7: Fiber The Antioxidant Transporter And More
- Lesson 8: Omega 3 The Protector Vs The Destroyers
- Lesson 9: Diets For Longevity – The Blue Zones
Section 3 - The Specifics Of Powerful Nutrient Rich Foods
- Lesson 10: Benefits In 30+ Foods – Veggies Part 1
- Lesson 11: Benefits In 30+ Foods – Veggies Part 2
- Lesson 12: Benefits In 30+ Foods – Fruit
- Lesson 13: Benefits In 30+ Foods – Grains
- Lesson 14: Benefits In 30+ Foods – Nuts And Seeds
- Lesson 15: Benefits In 30+ Foods – Legumes And More
- Lesson 16: Nutritional Therapist Vs Dietitian
- Lesson 17: Your Role As A Nutritional Therapist Or Wellness Coach
- Lesson 18: Skills And Education Of A Wellness Coach
- Lesson 19: How To Structure Client Consultations
- Lesson 20: Meal Planning – Developing A Healthy Plate
- Lesson 21: Summary
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for people who want to discover how certain plant foods help repair DNA.
This intermediate nutrition course assumes you understand basic nutrition such as what are RDA's, calories, carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.