The Training Room
Add to basket or enquire
This is your chance to start a new and exciting career as a Nutrition Coach.
By nurturing your passion for healthy living and supporting your dream of helping others becoming fitter and healthier, The Training Room will work with you to gain the industry desired qualifications needed to aid in weight management through nutritional support.
The industry need for nutritional support is high with many clients citing that the biggest challenge with their fitness in maintaining a healthy eating plan and choosing the right fuel for their workout. As a Nutrition Coach you will design bespoke eating plans in line with your client’s weight management and performance goals giving them the support they need to hit their personal targets.
Don’t let experience hold you back! You don’t need to be a Personal Trainer or have any previous industry experience, if you’re passionate about helping others become nutritionally healthier, we can help you start the career you were made for.
Level 2 Award in Nutrition and Health (QCF)
On successful completion of the course you will graduate with the following qualifications and skills:
TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health
- Explore the Principles of Healthy Eating
- Consider the Nutritional Needs of a Variety of Individuals
- Use Food and Nutrition Information to Plan a Healthy Diet
- The Principles of Weight Management
- Understanding Eating Disorders
- Principles of Food Safety for the Home Environment
Focus Awards Level 4 Certificate in Nutrition for Weight Management and Athletic Performance
- Systems of the Human Body
- Human Metabolism, the Energy Balance, and the Currency of Calories
- Applied Nutrition for Health
- Fuelling for Athletic Performance
- Common Diets, Food Labelling, and the Effects of Marketing
- Understanding Supplemental Aids and Strategising Nutritional Goals for Clients
Who is this course for?
This course is ideally suited to individuals looking to build a career in sports nutrition and for existing health and fitness professionals who want to further their knowledge and upskill.
No previous experience is required though a passion for healthy living will certainly help.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.