Add to basket or enquire
Nutrition and Plant-based Cooking Course is a wonderful learning opportunity for anyone who has a passion for this topic and is interested in enjoying a long career in the relevant industry. It’s also for anyone who is already working in this field and looking to brush up their knowledge and boost their career with a recognised certification.
Nutrition and Plant-based Cooking Course consists of several modules that take around 3 hours to complete. The course is accompanied by instructional videos, helpful illustrations, how-to instructions and advice.
The course is offered online at a very affordable price. That gives you the ability to study at your own pace in the comfort of your home. You can access the modules from anywhere and from any device.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
********** Course Modules***********
**Nutrition and Plant-based Cooking**
Building the Foundation for Healthy Families
- Introduction to Healthy Families
- Your Example is More Powerful Than Words,Bribes,or,Threats
- Change – Dealing with Resistance
- Essential Nutrition for Families
- Nutrients to Give Your Child the BEST Chance for Optimal Health
- Food and Other Allergies
- Mealtimes Are More Than Just Food
- Healthy Kids – Packing in the Nutrients
Recipes - Health Foods Kids will Eat
- Healthy Families Plant Based Cookbook (with gluten free options)
- Oatmeal Surprise
- Waffles – regular
- Waffles – gluten free
- Berry Topping
- Tofu Topping
- Hummus, Choosing the Right Bread, and Lunchboxes
- Veggie Burgers With The Powerhouse Grain Quinoa
- Veggie Protein Burgers Everyone Loves
- Roasted Veggies
- Taco Night or Wraps or Haystacks
- Marinara Sauce – Load Up the Veggies
- Cheesy Squash Sauce
- Kale Basil Pesto
- Ice-Cream Cake
Healthy Activity & More
- Electronics in Balance – Screen Time & Health
- Exercise, Activity & Children
- Out of Doors – Nature, Fresh Air, Sunshine
- Self-Worth & Self-Esteem
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99.
Who is this course for?
Whether you're an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Nutrition and Plant-based Cooking course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a professional qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Nutrition and Plant-based Cooking is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.