Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Nursing Home Manager course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Nursing Home Manager course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Key Features of the Nursing Home Manager Course :
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Nursing Home Manager course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
- Free E - Certificate included
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
The detailed curriculum outline of our Nursing Home Manager course is as follows:
***Nursing Home Manager***
- Module 01: Introduction to Nursing
- Module 02: Working in Different Healthcare Settings
- Module 03: Effective Communication in Nursing
- Module 04: Health and Safety in Nursing
- Module 05: Hygiene in Nursing
- Module 06: Infection Control
- Module 07: Asepsis in Nursing
- Module 08: Medication Administration in Nursing
- Module 09: Understanding Immune System in Nursing
- Module 10: Rest and Sleep Management in Nursing
- Module 11: Mobility and Immobility Issues of Patients in Nursing
- Module 12: Pain Management for Nurses
- Module 13: Adult Care in Different Life Stages
- Module 14: Nutrition in Nursing
- Module 15: Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
- Module 16: Assisting with Elimination
- Module 17: Oxygenation in Nursing
- Module 18: Understanding legal, professional standards of practice and ethical aspects of health care- Part 1
- Module 19: Understanding legal, professional standards of practice and ethical aspects of health care- Part 2
All of our courses, including this Nursing Home Manager course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Nursing Home Manager course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Nursing Home Manager course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Nursing Home Manager
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this Nursing Home Manager course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.