Add to basket or enquire
Nursing Assistant Training
60% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
The field of Nursing and Patient Care Assisting is a rewarding career for those who wish to work in profession that gives back to those who need it most. Our online Nursing Assistant course will help you learn important fundamental, practical skills involved in a career as a nursing assistant. Unlike other traditional nursing courses, our online program lets you study at home at a time and place that is most comfortable to you.
This online Nursing Assistant Training course provides an overview of the skills and techniques required in areas such as advanced patient hygiene procedures, environmental health and safety awareness for the practice nurse, and how to ensure patient safety and comfort in the adult care setting. Advanced principles of hygiene provide the learner with an overview of the functions, methods and techniques applied in providing adult patient care with particular emphasis on the daily bath, oral hygiene and the benefits of a back massage in patient comfort. Essential patient personal care routines are also discussed. Environmental health outlines the necessary health and safety procedures relating to patient care and the safe operational use of electrical equipment. Patient care safety measures introduces the learner to techniques that help prevent falls and protect patients who are at risk from injury, burns or scalds, together with steps to prevent the spread of micro-organisms in the care environment.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
Course Curriculum : Nursing Assistant Training
- Introduction to Nursing
- Communication in Nursing
- Health and Safety for Nursing
- Hygiene for Nursing
- Infection Control
- Medication Administration for Nursing
- Understanding Immune System in Nursing
- Rest and Sleep for Nurses
- Mobility and Immobility Issues in Nursing
- Pain Management for Nurses
- Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
- Oxygenation in Nursing
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Nursing Assistant Training by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This course normally suits people who want to work while they study. If you work within the health care sector (usually at assistant practitioner level), you may be supported by your employer to complete the course.
- Anyone looking to work in a nursing assistant or other role in the health care sector. This could be in the NHS or any other private sector.
- Also, this online course useful for people who are looking to develop career in;
- Mental Health Nurse
- General Nurse
- Health and Social Care Workers
- Other Health care Professionals
- Professionals in the nursing and patient care industry hold various job titles like nursing assistant, health care aid and patient care staff but whatever the position is, they should be patient and caring and always possess the desire to assist people who cannot fully care for themselves.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Having good education background will be advantage to study this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- Becoming a Nursing Assitant is a rewarding career that will create you more opportunities in the job market.
- This course teaches you the theory behind Adult Nursing. If you are in an ambition to becoming a nursing assistant, this is the right path for you.This course is a first step you to become a Nursing Assitant where you will learn the theory applying for nursing assistant.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
can i used this certificate to work as a nurse in UK? what is Global Edulink?
Dear Gladys, Thank you for your query. Globaledulink is a reputed online course provider in the UK from many awarding bodies. And the Nursing Assistant Training - Level 2 course that you are interested in is a CPD course yielding 16 CPD points upon successful completion. This is not a formal qualification we are providing. This is not to be compared with any other levels set by any awarding body. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi can u pay monthly for the nurse assistant course
Dear Kay, Thank you for your query. Please note that the instalment payment option is not available for the Nursing Assistant Training course. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Victorine Frentz asked:
Do i have a diploma as a nursing assistant? Can i used my diploma worldwide? my graduation[s in UK?can i used my certificate to enroll as RN nurs
Kindly note that this is an online course and therefore, no graduation will take place but you can obtain the e-certificate.You will be awarded the Nursing Assistant Training by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.