Add to basket or enquire
Who was there when you were born? Who will be there when you die? Who is always there when you are sick? Yes, that’s right, the answer is— a NURSE — don’t forget that.
Come whatever may, nurses are the ones who put their life at risk to care for the sick. If you want explore career in nursing or want to know about nursing, then enrol in this course right away.
When you enrol in this course, you get access to not one, not two, not three, but Six courses.
Each course is packed with easy to understand lessons that break down the complicated roles, responsibilities and skills that nursing requires so that you can get a clear understanding of what it means to be a nurse.
Definitely enrol in this Course if you want to learn the core nursing skills that employers look for.
By the end of the Nursing Course you will:
- Learn what it’s like to work in different healthcare settings
- Know the legal, professional standards of practice and ethical aspects of health care
- Learn the skills that nurses must have— communication, health and safety, hygiene, infection control, medication administration, adult care, oxygenation and more
- Know phlebotomy and venipuncture procedures
- Know how to give end of life care to older people
See the curriculum section below to get an even more detailed view of the topics covered in this Course.
This Bundle consists the following Professional Career Oriented courses:
- Course 01: Nursing and Medication Administration Training Diploma
- Course 02: Phlebotomy and Venipuncture Expert Training
- Course 03: End of Life Care and Nursing
- Course 04: Immunisation Nurse
- ➽ Course 01: Self Esteem & Assertiveness
- ➽ Course 02: Decision Making and Critical Thinking
Additional goodies included with this Nursing Course:
- Step by step lessons
- One to one assistance if you need it
- Innovative exams to test your knowledge after the course
- Top-class learning portal
- Unlimited lifetime access to all 4 courses
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID are all included in the price
- PDF certificate immediately after passing
- Original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge you want from the comfort of your home
Disclaimer: Our comprehensive course will enhance your theoretical knowledge to help you explore your opportunities in relevant sectors. But please note that this course is not a professional qualification and will not allow you to work professionally
***Medication Administration Training Diploma***
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: Working in Different Healthcare Settings
- Module 03: Understanding legal, professional standards of practice and ethical aspects of health care- Part 1
- Module 04: Understanding legal, professional standards of practice and ethical aspects of health care- Part 2
- Module 05: Effective Communication
- Module 06: Health and Safety
- Module 07: Hygiene
- Module 08: Infection Control
- Module 09: Asepsis
- Module 10: Medication Administration
- Module 11: Adult Care in Different Life Stages
- Module 12: Understanding Immune System
- Module 13: Rest and Sleep Management
- Module 14: Mobility and Immobility Issues of Patients
- Module 15: Pain Management for Nurses
- Module 16: Nutrition
- Module 17: Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
- Module 18: Assisting with Elimination
- Module 19: Oxygenation
***Phlebotomy and Venipuncture Expert Training***
- Phlebotomy and Venipuncture Expert Training
- Module 1: Venepuncture: A Method of Phlebotomy
- Module 2: Anatomy and Physiology
- Module 3: Before Venepuncture
- Module 4: During Venepuncture
- Module 5: After Venepuncture
- Module 6: Venepuncture for Blood Donation
- Module 7: Glossary
- Module 8: Appendix
***End of Life Care***
- Module 1: Introduction to Palliative & End of Life Care
- Module 2: Identification of the Stage of Illness
- Module 3: Palliative Care Holistic Assessment
- Module 4: Advance Care Planning
- Module 5: Care at the End of Life
- Module 6: Care after Death
- Module 7: Further Support, Training and Development
- Module 8: Legal Issues
- Module 9: Glossary of Terms
- Module 10: Appendices
Course 04: Immunisation Nurse
After studying the Nursing Diploma courses materials, you will be able to take the MCQ test that will assess your knowledge. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Nursing course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
There is no formal qualification needed for this Nursing course.
Completing the Nursing Assistant courses can open up various exciting career opportunities, such as:
- Nursing Associate
- School Nurse
- District Nurse
- Healthcare Assistant
The average salary for a School Nurse can be £33,706- £40,588 per annum for anyone residing in the United Kingdom.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, Refer to your disclaimer on the online Diploma in Nursing, please, how can I qualify professionally, using my knowledge in this course?Answer:
Hi Olufunke, The course is designed for motivated learners who are looking to acquire or improve their knowledge as well as skills in the subjective field. However, completing the course does not provide any formal or academic qualifications that are required to be a qualified professional. Thank You.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
can applicant leaving outside UK apply for the course?Answer:
Dear Rose, Yes, they can.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Should we receive 4 diploma after finishing this course? What is the title written on diploma?Answer:
Good Morning. Yes, you will be able to obtain 4 certificates. And, the certificates will be issued under the course names that are included in this bundle. Have a nice day.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included