The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
Nursery Teacher Bundle is just one of the amazing courses on offer from Teachers Training to set you on the right path to enhancing your teaching career. Learn the core skills and fundamental knowledge you need to be the best teacher possible, and enhance your career potential!
The Nursery Teacher Bundle online training course provides all students with exclusive tutor support throughout their learning journey, so you can ask questions and get help when you need it. All students who complete the Nursery Teacher Bundle course will get instant access to a free PDF CPD-accredited certificate as proof of their new skills. Your brand new Nursery Teacher Bundle qualification will be professionally recognised and can be validity checked by employers on our dedicated website.
Just like the rest of our amazing teacher training courses, the Nursery Teacher Bundle course and its curriculum have been expertly-designed by teaching professionals. Enrol on the Nursery Teacher Bundle course today and equip yourself with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
The Nursery Teacher Bundle course is made up of a number of comprehensive modules, each of which discusses an essential aspect of teaching and learning, which you can then apply in the workplace.
The Nursery Teacher Bundle training course is self-paced, meaning you can study at a pace that suits you. This Nursery Teacher Bundle course is ideal for part-time students or full-time students.
This Nursery Teacher Bundle includes:
- Nursery Nurse Training
- Primary Teaching Level 5
- Dyslexia Awareness for Teachers
- Paediatric First Aid Training
- Teaching Phonics Level 3 Certification
Why Study Nursery Teacher Bundle with Teachers Training:
Here are just some of the reasons why our students enrol on the Nursery Teacher Bundle course:
- Access the Nursery Teacher Bundle through our dedicated online learning platform
- 24/7 access to tutor support
- The Nursery Teacher Bundle course is packed with interactive course content
- Affordable prices and high-quality training
- The Nursery Teacher Bundle course is accredited by the UK’s top awarding bodies
- Complete the Nursery Teacher Bundle course 100% online, from any internet-enabled device
- Flexible course deadlines with full access to the Nursery Teacher Bundle course for one year
***Nursery Teacher Bundle***
**Nursery Nurse Training**
- Module 01: Introduction to Nursery Nurse
- Module 02: Understanding the Growth and Development of Children
- Module 03: Observation and Assessment of Children in the Early Years Setting
- Module 04: Curriculum and Developing Early Learning
- Module 05: Promoting Equality, Diversity and Inclusive Practice in Early Years of Learning
- Module 06: Safeguarding, Protection and Welfare of Young Children
- Module 07: Health and Safety of Children in the Early Years
- Module 08: Nutrition and Healthy Food for Children
- Module 09: Play and Learning in Children’s Education
- Module 10: Working with Children Having Special Needs
- Module 11: Working in Partnership with Parents and Carers
**Primary Teaching Level 5**
- Module 01: Primary Education in the UK
- Module 02: Responsibilities, Qualifications and Skills
- Module 03: Initial Teacher Training
- Module 04: Types of Schools in the UK
- Module 05: Importance of Early Years in Development
- Module 06: EYFS Teaching Techniques
- Module 07: Child Development
- Module 08: Teaching Primary English
- Module 09: Teaching Primary Mathematics
- Module 10: Teaching Primary Science, Design and Technology
- Module 11: Teaching Other Primary Subjects
- Module 12: Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities
- Module 13: EYFS Framework in 2021
- Module 14: Self-Management and Dealing with Stress
**Dyslexia Awareness for Teachers**
- Module 01: Introduction to Dyslexia
- Module 02: Dyslexia and Learning Difficulties
- Module 03: Dyslexia in the School
- Module 04: Cognitive Approaches in Dyslexia
- Module 05: Law for Dyslexia
**Paediatric First Aid Training for Teachers**
- Module 01: Introduction to Paediatric First Aid
- Module 02: Assessment and Assistance
- Module 03: Loss of Responsiveness and CPR
- Module 04: Paediatric First Aid for Common Illnesses, Injuries and Incidents
- Module 05: First Aid for Acute Medical Conditions
- Module 06: Call for an Emergency
**Teaching Phonics Level 3 Certification**
- Module 01: Introduction to Phonics Education
- Module 02: Role of Early Phonics Teaching
- Module 03: Career as Phonics Teacher
- Module 04: Teaching Phonics
- Module 05: Jolly Phonics
- Module 06: Involving Parents and Carers
- Module 07: Speaking and Phonological Awareness
- Module 08: Systematic Assessment and Record Keeping
- Module 09: Meeting Individual Needs
- Module 10: Cognitive Approaches in Dyslexia
- Module 11: Phonics for Deaf Children
- Module 12: Teaching Higher Level of Phonics
To successfully complete the Nursery Teacher Bundle course, students will need to complete a multiple-choice question assessment. All our assessments are online, and you will receive instant results through our online platform.
CPD Certification from Teachers Training
After successfully passing the multiple-choice assessment, you will qualify for a CPD Certification from Teachers Training.
- Get instant access to your free PDF certificate after successfully completing the assessment
- Order a hard copy certificate to be posted to you for only £8.99!
Your Nursery Teacher Bundle course certificate will add new, exciting skills to your CV and allow you to stand out from the crowd when applying for teaching jobs.
Who is this course for?
This Nursery Teacher Bundle course is ideal for those already in the teaching profession who want to add new skills to their CV, or prospective students who want to build their skill set and kickstart their teaching career.
This Nursery Teacher Bundle provides you with the necessary skills, knowledge and experience you need to progress your career and enhance your professional development. In addition, your Nursery Teacher Bundle professional qualification will attest to your newly-acquired knowledge and give you a professional advantage.
The Nursery Teacher Bundle course from Teachers Training has no formal entry requirements. However, to study the Primary Teaching Bundle students must:
- Have a strong passion for learning
- Display a good understanding of the English language, as well as numeracy and IT skills
- Have a desire for entrepreneurship
- Be over the age of 16
If you meet these criteria, you can start studying the Primary Teaching Bundle course straight away!
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.