Add to basket or enquire
Our Nursery Teacher Training course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development. The Nursery Teacher Training course is also accredited by IAO & CPD, with 180 CPD points available to you as proof of your achievement.
Begin your acquaintance in teaching kids with the Nursery Teacher Training Course.
The foundation of learning starts with the nursery. Therefore, a skilled and knowledgeable teacher is a must for nursery level as the psychology and mental growth of the children is closely related to the education they got in their early age. The course is designed for the people who wants or needs to deal with the kids of nursery level.
Nursery or early school teachers develop the knowledge, abilities, and social skills of children from three to five years. They also guide the kids to prepare for the primary education. In the course, you will learn how to treat the kids and how to teach them innovatively. Using games, and other educational activities to enhance the motor skills of the kids and how to teach the necessary social skills and etiquette will be covered in the course.
Why People Enrol this Nursery Teacher Training Course From One Education:
- Eligibility for an Endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Nursery Teacher Training course
- Learning materials of our Nursery Teacher Training course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Nursery Teacher Training course content for a full year
- Complete the Nursery Teacher Training course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Nursery Teacher Training course
This Nursery Teacher Training course is designed with the following modules:
Nursery Teacher Training
- Module 1: Introduction to EYFS
- Module 2: Importance of Early Years in Development
- Module 3: EYFS Teaching Techniques
- Module 4: Working as an EYFS Teacher
- Module 5: The EYFS Educational Philosophies and Privileges
- Module 6: Curriculum and Developing Early Learning
- Module 7: Play and Learning in Children’s Education
- Module 8: Observation and Assessment of Children in the Early Years Setting
- Module 9: Understanding SEN in children
- Module 10: Working with Children Having Special Needs
- Module 11: Health and Safety of Children in the Early Years
- Module 12: Safeguarding, Protection and Welfare of Young Children
- Module 13: Understanding Mental Health in Children
- Module 14: Self-Management and Dealing with Stress
- Module 15: Working in Partnership with Parents and Carers
How is the Nursery Teacher Training Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to order a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Nursery Teacher, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their achievement. Hardcopy of this certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme can be ordered and received straight to your home by post, by paying —
- Within the UK: £129
- International: £129 + £10 (postal charge) = £139
CPD & IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing this Nursery Teacher, you will qualify for the CPD & IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in both PDF & hardcopy format, which can be received by paying —
- PDF Certificate: £9
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Who is this course for?
This Nursery Teacher Training course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Nursery Teacher Training course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Nursery Teacher Training course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Nursery Teacher Training course. This also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now and take your career to the next step with One Education.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Please how do I register for the course and when is the course starting.
Hi Taiwo, You just need to purchase the course in order to get enrolled and start the course. Just go to the course page and click on 'Add to Basket' to purchase the course. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is there a time frame to complete this course
Hi Jema, Thanks for reaching out. You will get one-year access to the course upon purchasing. Therefore, you can complete it anytime within a year. Even if you will fail to complete it within a year, you can extend the subscription without any additional fee. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I m 50 yrs old can i do this course
Dear Conceicao, Thanks for your question. The course is open to all with no formal entry requirements. You need no previous experiences in order to do the course. You will learn everything needed from the course directly. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.