Begin your acquaintance in teaching kids with the Nursery Teacher Training Course.
The foundation of learning starts with the nursery. Therefore, a skilled and knowledgeable teacher is a must for nursery level as the psychology and mental growth of the children is closely related to the education they got in their early age. The course is designed for the people who wants or needs to deal with the kids of nursery level.
This best ever course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then the Nursery Teacher Training Course is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Benefits of studying Nursery Teacher Training Course:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
Nursery or early school teachers develop the knowledge, abilities, and social skills of children from three to five years. They also guide the kids to prepare for the primary education. In the course, you will learn how to treat the kids and how to teach them innovatively. Using games, and other educational activities to enhance the motor skills of the kids and how to teach the necessary social skills and etiquette will be covered in the course.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Module 1: Introduction to Nursery Teaching and Early Years of Childhood Development
- The Importance of Education in Early Childhood
- Why is Education Important?
- Key Benefits of Early Childhood Education
- The Importance of Parent Involvement in Early Childhood Education
- How Education Affects Early Childhood Development
- Qualities of a Good Early Childhood Teacher
Module 2: Working as a Nursery Teacher
- The Role of the Early Years Teacher
- Working with Young Children
- Teaching Kids Life Skills at an Early Age
- Teach Preschool Kids to Count
- Set Up a Reward System for Children
- Teach New Skills by Acting out Scenes
- Teach Kids About Their Feelings
- Teach Self-Care Skills to Children with Special Needs
- Teach Your Kids Time Management Skills
- Requirements, Qualifications and Useful Skills
Module 3: Understanding the Early Years Framework
- The Early Years Framework
- Understanding the EYFS Framework
- A Fair and Flexible Framework
- Regulation of Learning and Development
Module 4: Promoting Learning and Development
- The Learning and Development Requirements
- The Early Learning Goals
- The Characteristics of Effective Learning
Module 5: Curriculum for Early Years Teaching
- The EYFS Curriculum Design
- Learning and Teaching Through Play
- Playful Learning and Playful Teaching
Module 6: Methods for Nursery Teaching
- Teaching Methods
- Strategies for 21st Century Early Childhood Teachers
- Creating an Enabling Environment
- Innovative Ideas to Make Your Teaching Methods More Effective
Module 7: Working with Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities (SEN/SEND)
- Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and Know Your Role as a Teacher
- SEN Code of Practice
- Get an Understanding on SENCO
- Classroom Management Strategies for Children with Special Needs
- Physical Difficulties, Sensory Difficulties, Cognitive Impairments of Pupils
- How to Deal with Pupils with Autism
Module 8: Nursery and Educational Philosophies and Exemptions to the Early Years
- Montessori and the EYFS
- The Montessori Approach
- Exemptions from EYFS Learning and Development Requirements
Module 9: Promoting Child Welfare in the Early Years
- Welfare Requirements Become Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements
- Staffing Roles and Responsibilities
Module 10: Finding Work as a Nursery Teacher
- Early Years Teacher
- Teaching Jobs: Where to Find Them and When to Apply
- How to write a Must-Read CV
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Nursery Teacher Training Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Please how do I register for the course and when is the course starting.
Hi Taiwo, You just need to purchase the course in order to get enrolled and start the course. Just go to the course page and click on 'Add to Basket' to purchase the course. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is there a time frame to complete this course
Hi Jema, Thanks for reaching out. You will get one-year access to the course upon purchasing. Therefore, you can complete it anytime within a year. Even if you will fail to complete it within a year, you can extend the subscription without any additional fee. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.