Add to basket or enquire
The Nursery Nurse bundle comes with one of our best selling Nursery Nurse courses endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme with FREE endorsed certificate along with 6 additional IAO & CPD Certified courses:
- Child Care Essentials
- Phonics Teaching
- Child Psychology Diploma
- EYFS Teaching Diploma
- Understanding Dyslexia
- Understanding Dyslexia
This Nursery Nurse bundle provides you with the perfect opportunity to advance your career by adding 165 CPD points to your portfolio and polish your relevant skills.
Study the Nursery Nurse bundle online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Nursery Nurse bundle will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
Study the Nursery Nurse bundle through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials. Receive online tutor support as you study the Nursery Nurse bundle, to ensure you are supported every step of the way.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Nursery Nurse bundle. The Nursery Nurse bundle is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
With full course access for one year, you can complete the Nursery Nurse bundle when it suits you by studying at your own pace. You can access the Nursery Nurse bundle modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Nursery Nurse bundle is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Nursery Nurse bundle now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Nursery Nurse bundle With Janets
- An opportunity to gain an Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme upon successful completion of the Nursery Nurse bundle 6 IAO & CPD Certified courses to increase your employability and skills
- Full access to the comprehensive Nursery Nurse bundle materials for a whole year
- Online assessment with instant results on the Nursery Nurse bundle
- Get full tutor support on Monday to Friday with the Nursery Nurse bundle
- Study and complete the Nursery Nurse bundle at a pace that suits you
- Gain a complete understanding of the in-depth topics taught on the Nursery Nurse bundle
- Study accessible and information modules on the Nursery Nurse bundle, all taught by our team of expert instructors
- Feel fully supported as you study the Nursery Nurse bundle, with 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
The Nursery Nurse bundle is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Nursery Nurse bundle content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Nursery Nurse bundle along with its exam has no formal deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Nursery Nurse Curriculum:
Module 01 – Introduction to Nursery Nurse
- Nursery Nurse: An Overview of the Profession
- Professional Practice
- The Values and Principles of Working with Children
Module 02 – Understanding the Growth and Development of Children
- Growth and Development
- Principles of Development
- Stages of Development
- Physical Development
- Social and Emotional Development
- Communication and Speech Development
- Intellectual Development
- Factors Affecting Growth and Development
Module 03 – Observation and Assessment of Children in the Early Years Setting
- Introduction to Observation and Assessment
- The Role of Observation and Assessment in the Early Years Settings
- Limits of Professional Role and Competence
- Sharing of Information
- Rules and Procedures of Work Settings’
- Rights and Involvement of Parents or Primary Carers
- What to Observe
- Observational and Recording Techniques
- The Impact of the Observer
- Using Norms
- Types of Observation
Module 04 – Curriculum and Developing Early Learning
- The Early Childhood Curriculum Frameworks in UK Countrie
- “Curriculum” in Early Learning
- Planning for Children’s Learning
- Creating a Rich Learning Environment
- The Structure of the Day and Physical Care Routines
- Key Learning Experiences
- Finding Out and Understanding
- Creating and Imagining
Module 05 – Promoting Equality, Diversity and Inclusive Practice in Early Years of Learning
- Definition of Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Discrimination
- Stereotypes and Prejudice
- Legislation Relating to Equality and Discrimination
- The Effects of Prejudice and Discrimination
Module 06 – Safeguarding, Protection and Welfare of Young Children
- Physical Abuse and Injury
- Physical Neglect
- Educational Neglect
- Emotional Neglect
- Sexual Abuse
- Emotional Abuse
- Failure to Thrive
- Organised Abuse
- Signs of Neglect
- Helping Children to Protect Themselves
Module 07 - Health and Safety of Children in the Early Years
- Daily Personal Hygiene
- The High Five of Personal Hygiene
- The Importance of Personal Hygiene
- Ill Health in Children
- Signs to Look For
- Responding to Ill Health
- When to Call an Ambulance
- Accident and Hazards
- Hazards in the Home
- Preventing Accidents
- Guidance for Health and Safety
- Toy Safety
- Cleaning Materials
- Taking Children Out
- Keeping Children Safe in the Street
- Safety Equipments and Features
- Safety Features
- Fire Safety
- What to Do in a Fire?
Module 08 – Nutrition and Healthy Food for Children
- Main Food Groups
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Starchy Foods
- Meat, Fish, Eggs and Beans
- Milk and Dairy Foods
- Foods and Drinks High in Fat and Sugar
- Why Food from Each Group is Important
- Making Up a Balanced Diet
- Main Meal
- Tea Time
- Why a Balanced Diet is Important
- Healthy Meals for Children
- Encouraging Children to Eat Healthy
- Food Allergies to Look For
Module 09 – Play and Learning in Children’s Education
- What is Play?
- Play as Recreation
- Burning of Excess Energy Through Play
- Play as a Rehearsal for Later Life
- Play as Therapy
- Play as Learning
- Why is Play Seen as Important?
- Play and Imagination
- Creativity in Learning
- Creativity and the Sciences
- Creativity and Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Supporting Creativity
Module 10 – Working with Children Having Special Needs
- The Concept of Special Needs
- Provision and Support for Children With Disabilities
- SEN in Early Years Settings
- Approaches to Support Disability and Special Educational Need
Module 11 – Working in Partnership with Parents and Carers
- Understanding the Concept of ‘Family’
- Developing a Partnership with Parents
- Extending the Partnership with Parents
- Additional Services May Offer to Parents
- Challenges When Working with Parents
Method of Assessment
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Nursery Nurse bundle, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Nursery Nurse . After successfully passing the Nursery Nurse bundle exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme, which is a highly recognised brand in the education sector.
To verify your enhanced skills in the Nursery Nurse, we recommend that you also complete the assignment questions. These can be completed at any time which is convenient for yourself and will be assessed by our expert tutors. Full feedback will then be given on your current performance, along with any further advice or support.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from The Quality Licence Scheme
Once the Nursery Nurse bundle has been completed and the assessment has been passed, all students are entitled to receive an endorsed certificate for the Nursery Nurse course. This will provide proof that you have completed your Nursery Nurse bundle training objectives, and an endorsed certificate can be ordered and delivered to your address for FREE. Please note that overseas students may be charged an additional £10 for postage.
IAO & CPD Certification from Janets
Upon successful completion of the Nursery Nurse bundle, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificates for each of the courses, free of cost as proof of your expertise on Nursery Nurse bundle. You can ask for PDF certificates that will be sent to your email for FREE. Print copies of this Certification (accredited by CPD & IAO) are also available by post at an additional cost of £9.99 each.
Who is this course for?
The Nursery Nurse bundle is ideal for those who are aspiring professionals in this sector or looking forward to a head start. This Nursery Nurse bundle is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV.
The Nursery Nurse bundle is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. The only requirements you need to meet to study the Nursery Nurse bundle is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and basic computer skills. You must also be over the age of 16 to study this Nursery Nurse bundle.
This Nursery Nurse bundle will assist you to get your desired job in the relevant field. The course will also progress your career, regardless of your present job status. You could explore a number of job roles for you to fill as you complete this Nursery Nurse bundle.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I want to do this course.I am childminder and came 2007 from India.what requirements do you need?
Hi Rajneet, Thank you for taking an interest. This is an online course and learners from anywhere in the world can access the course using a smart device. There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Stay Safe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.