The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
Learn the skills and knowledge you need to help young children through the first years of their educational journey with the Nursery Nurse course from Teachers Training. This CPD-accredited Nursery Nurse Training course is designed to provide you with the solid foundation of knowledge you need to go on and become a fully qualified Nursery Nurse or Nursery Teacher.
Enrolling on the Nursery Nurse course will allow you to acquire the in-demand skills that are highly sought after by employers to provide children with the learning support they need until they start primary school. Learn everything you need to effectively care for small children and play a vital role in their development process. The Nursery Nurse Training is accredited by CPD, with 10 CPD points available to students as proof of your new achievement.
The Nursery Nurse course has been designed by our team of teaching experts to give you a solid introduction to the role of a nursery nurse in just five hours. Discover how to observe and assess young children in the early years setting of a nursery, and understand how to safeguard young children with the Nursery Nurse course. Complete the Nursery Nurse course and learn how to keep young children safe and work with children who have special needs. The Nursery Nurse Training is CPD accredited, ensuring a quality learning experience and guaranteeing you a professional achievement.
Skills You Will Gain
After completing the Nursery Nurse course, you will learn the following skills:
- Working with young children
- Safeguarding skills
- Curriculum development
- Health and safety skills
- Working with children with special needs
- Communication skills
Why Study Nursery Nurse with Teachers Training:
Here are just some of the reasons why our students enrol on the Nursery Nurse course:
- Access the Nursery Nurse Course through our dedicated online learning platform
- 24/7 access to tutor support
- The Nursery Nurse course is packed with interactive course content
- Affordable prices and high-quality training
- Complete the Nursery Nurse course 100% online, from any internet-enabled device
- Flexible course deadlines with full access to the Nursery Nurse course for one year
Every course we design at Teachers Training has been expertly crafted to give students the skills and knowledge they need to join the teaching profession. Our courses are packed with comprehensive modules to ensure every course is a quality learning experience for our learners.
Our learners are always our top priority, and the Nursery Nurse Course has been specifically designed to provide learners with the highest level of knowledge and skills possible.
Learn everything you need on the Nursery Nurse Course to advance in your chosen career and get the job you want!
Enrol now and enjoy the expertly-made Nursery Nurse Course from Teachers Training.
*** Nursery Nurse ***
Nursery Nurse - Module 01: Introduction to Nursery Nurse
- Nursery Nurse: An Overview of the Profession
- Nursery Nurse: Professional Practice
- Nursery Nurse: The Values and Principles of Working with Children
- Nursery Nurse: Summary
Nursery Nurse - Module 02: Understanding the Growth and Development of Children
- Nursery Nurse: Growth and Development
- Nursery Nurse: Principles of Development
- Nursery Nurse: Stages of Development
- Nursery Nurse: Physical Development
Nursery Nurse - Module 03: Observation and Assessment of Children in the Early Years Setting
- Nursery Nurse: Introduction to Observation and Assessment
- Nursery Nurse: The Role of Observation and Assessment in the Early Years Settings
- Nursery Nurse: Limits of Professional Role and Competence
- Nursery Nurse: Sharing of Information
- Nursery Nurse: Rules and Procedures of Work Settings’
Nursery Nurse - Module 04: Curriculum and Developing Early Learning
- Nursery Nurse: The Early Childhood Curriculum Frameworks in UK Countries
- Nursery Nurse: “Curriculum” in Early Learning
- Nursery Nurse: Planning for Children’s Learning
- Nursery Nurse: Creating a Rich Learning Environment
- Nursery Nurse: The Structure of the Day and Physical Care Routines
- Nursery Nurse: Key Learning Experiences
- Nursery Nurse: Finding Out and Understanding
- Nursery Nurse: Creating and Imagining
Nursery Nurse - Module 05: Promoting Equality, Diversity and Inclusive Practice in Early Years of Learning
- Nursery Nurse: Definition of Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Discrimination
- Nursery Nurse: Stereotypes
- Nursery Nurse: Prejudice
- Nursery Nurse: Discrimination
- Nursery Nurse: Legislation Relating to Equality and Discrimination
- Nursery Nurse: The Equality Act 2010
- Nursery Nurse: The Children and Families Act 2014
- Nursery Nurse: The Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Code of Practice 2014
- Nursery Nurse: The Race Relations (Amendment) Act 2000
- Nursery Nurse: Nursery Nurse: The Effects of Prejudice and Discrimination
- Nursery Nurse: The Restricting Effect of Stereotypes
- Nursery Nurse: Stereotyping, Prejudice and Discrimination in Children’s Development
- Nursery Nurse: Developing Cultural Identities
- Nursery Nurse: Promoting Equality through Anti-Discriminatory and Anti-Bias Practice
Nursery Nurse - Module 06: Safeguarding, Protection and Welfare of Young Children
- Nursery Nurse: Definitions
- Nursery Nurse: Physical Abuse and Injury
- Nursery Nurse: Physical Neglect
- Nursery Nurse: Educational Neglect
- Nursery Nurse: Emotional Neglect
- Nursery Nurse: Sexual Abuse
- Nursery Nurse: Emotional Abuse
- Nursery Nurse: Failure to Thrive
- Nursery Nurse: Organised Abuse
- Nursery Nurse: Recognition
- Nursery Nurse: Signs of Neglect
- Nursery Nurse: Helping Children to Protect Themselves
Nursery Nurse - Module 07: Health and Safety of Children in the Early Years
- Nursery Nurse: Daily Personal Hygiene
- Nursery Nurse: The High Five of Personal Hygiene
- Nursery Nurse: The Importance of Personal Hygiene
- Nursery Nurse: Ill Health in Children
- Nursery Nurse: Signs to Look For
- Nursery Nurse: Responding to Ill Health
- Nursery Nurse: When to Call an Ambulance
- Nursery Nurse: Accident and Hazards
- Nursery Nurse: Hazards in the Home
- Nursery Nurse: Preventing Accidents
- Nursery Nurse: Guidance for Health and Safety
- Nursery Nurse: Toy Safety
- Nursery Nurse: Cleaning Materials
- Nursery Nurse: Taking Children Out
- Nursery Nurse: Keeping Children Safe in the Street
- Nursery Nurse: Safety Equipments and Features
- Nursery Nurse: Safety Features
- Nursery Nurse: Fire Safety
- Nursery Nurse: What to Do in a Fire?
Nursery Nurse - Module 08: Nutrition and Healthy Food for Children
- Nursery Nurse: Main Food Groups
- Nursery Nurse: Fruits and Vegetables
- Nursery Nurse: Starchy Foods
- Nursery Nurse: Meat, Fish, Eggs and Beans
- Nursery Nurse: Milk and Dairy Foods
- Nursery Nurse: Foods and Drinks High in Fat and Sugar
- Nursery Nurse: Why Food from Each Group is Important
- Nursery Nurse: Making Up a Balanced Diet
- Nursery Nurse: Breakfast
- Nursery Nurse: Main Meal
- Nursery Nurse: Tea Time
- Nursery Nurse: Why a Balanced Diet is Important
- Nursery Nurse: Healthy Meals for Children
- Nursery Nurse: Encouraging Children to Eat Healthy
- Nursery Nurse: Food Allergies to Look For
Nursery Nurse - Module 09: Play and Learning in Children’s Education
- Nursery Nurse: What is Play?
- Nursery Nurse: Play as Recreation
- Nursery Nurse: Burning of Excess Energy Through Play
- Nursery Nurse: Play as a Rehearsal for Later Life
- Nursery Nurse: Play as Therapy
- Nursery Nurse: Play as Learning
- Nursery Nurse: Why is Play Seen as Important?
- Nursery Nurse: Play and Imagination
- Nursery Nurse: Creativity
- Nursery Nurse: Creativity in Learning
- Nursery Nurse: Creativity and the Sciences
- Nursery Nurse: Creativity and Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Nursery Nurse: Supporting Creativity
Nursery Nurse - Module 10: Working with Children Having Special Needs
- Nursery Nurse: The Concept of Special Needs
- Nursery Nurse: Provision and Support for Children With Disabilities
- Nursery Nurse: SEN in Early Years Settings
- Nursery Nurse: Approaches to Support Disability and SEN
Nursery Nurse - Module 11: Working in Partnership with Parents and Carers
- Nursery Nurse: Understanding the Concept of a Family
- Nursery Nurse: Developing a Partnership with Parents
- Nursery Nurse: Extending the Partnership with Parents
- Nursery Nurse: Additional Services May Offer to Parents
- Nursery Nurse: Challenges When Working with Parents
- Nursery Nurse: Wrapping It Up
After completing all the modules in the Nursery Nurse Course, students will be required to sit a multiple-choice assessment to test your knowledge. The assessment will be delivered through our online learning platform, with immediate results available upon completion.
CPD Certification from The Teachers Training:
After successfully completing the multiple-choice assessment for the Nursery Nurse Training, students will qualify for a CPD-accredited certificate from Teachers Training to showcase your new achievement.
- Free PDF certificates are available for instant download as soon as students have successfully completed the assessment
- Hard copy certificates can be ordered and sent via post for only £8.99
Add an amazing new skill to your CV and give yourself a competitive advantage when applying for jobs!
Who is this course for?
This Nursery Nurse course is ideal for anyone who wants to:
- Learn more about a career as a Nursery Nurse
- Make a career change and explore new career opportunities
- Develop the skills and knowledge needed to work in teaching
The Nursery Nurse course from Teachers Training has no formal entry requirements. However, to study the Nursery Nurse students must:
- Have a strong passion for learning
- Display a good understanding of the English language, as well as numeracy and IT skills
- Have a desire for entrepreneurship
- Be over the age of 16
If you meet these criteria, you can start studying the Nursery Nurse course straight away!
Enrol on the Nursery Nurse course today and discover the essential skills and knowledge needed to work with children in an early years setting. Opportunities in this field include:
- Nursery Nurse
- Nursery Teacher
- SEN Teacher
- Primary Teacher
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How can I purchase this course
Dear Juliet, Please go to the course page and click on the 'Add to basket' button and then click on the 'Review basket and checkout' button in order to purchase the course. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi, Other than the initial start up fee of £10 and the extra certification fees after the course is completed, are there any other hidden payments?
Dear Charlotte, the course price is only £10. The PDF certificate is completely free and instantly downloadable after completing the assessment. There is no hidden fee. Many thanks. Have an amazing day.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Lauren Thornton asked:
The curriculum of Nursery Nurse looks great. Does this Nursery Nurse course cover all the topics???
Hi Lauren. The course curriculum covers all the topics mentioned in the course description. Thank you and have a nice day.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.