Add to basket or enquire
The Nursery Nurse is the best way for you to gain deep insight and knowledge of this topic. You will learn from industry experts and obtain a professional certificate after completing the course. Enrol now for a limited-time discounted price.
Like all the courses of One Education, this Nursery Nurse Course too is designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the Nursery Nurse Course, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV.
There are no hidden fees or exam charges. We are very upfront and clear about all the costs of the course.
Why People Love And Enrol In The Nursery Nurse Course From One Education
- Instantly accessible certificate on successful completion of this Nursery Nurse Course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this Nursery Nurse Course.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this Nursery Nurse Course will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
We’ve taken this comprehensive Nursery Nurse Course and broken it down into manageable 11 units which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of this skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This course is designed with the following 11 units:
Module 1 – Introduction to Nursery Nurse
- Nursery Nurse: An Overview of the Profession
- Professional Practice
- The Values and Principles of Working with Children
Module 2 – Understanding the Growth and Development of Children
- Growth and Development
- Principles of Development
- Stages of Development
- Physical Development
- Social and Emotional Development
- Communication and Speech Development
- Intellectual Development
- Factors Affecting Growth and Development
Module 3 – Observation and Assessment of Children in the Early Years Setting
- Introduction to Observation and Assessment
- The Role of Observation and Assessment in the Early Years Settings
- Limits of Professional Role and Competence
- Sharing of Information
- Rules and Procedures of Work Settings’
- Rights and Involvement of Parents or Primary Carers
- What to Observe
- Observational and Recording Techniques
- The Impact of the Observer
- Using Norms
- Types of Observation
Module 4 – Curriculum and Developing Early Learning
- The Early Childhood Curriculum Frameworks in UK Countrie
- “Curriculum” in Early Learning
- Planning for Children’s Learning
- Creating a Rich Learning Environment
- The Structure of the Day and Physical Care Routines
- Key Learning Experiences
- Finding Out and Understanding
- Creating and Imagining
Module 5 – Promoting Equality, Diversity and Inclusive Practice in Early Years of Learning
- Definition of Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Discrimination
- Stereotypes and Prejudice
- Legislation Relating to Equality and Discrimination
Module 6 – Safeguarding, Protection and Welfare of Young Children
- Physical Abuse and Injury
- Physical Neglect
- Educational Neglect
- Emotional Neglect
- Sexual Abuse
- Emotional Abuse
- Failure to Thrive
- Organised Abuse
- Signs of Neglect
- Helping Children to Protect Themselves
Module 7 - Health and Safety of Children in the Early Years
- Daily Personal Hygiene
- The High Five of Personal Hygiene
- The Importance of Personal Hygiene
- Ill Health in Children
- Signs to Look For
- Responding to Ill Health
- When to Call an Ambulance
- Accident and Hazards
- Hazards in the Home
- Preventing Accidents
- Guidance for Health and Safety
Module 8 – Nutrition and Healthy Food for Children
- Main Food Groups
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Starchy Foods
- Meat, Fish, Eggs and Beans
- Milk and Dairy Foods
- Foods and Drinks High in Fat and Sugar
Module 09 – Play and Learning in Children’s Education
- What is Play?
- Play as Recreation
- Burning of Excess Energy Through Play
- Play as a Rehearsal for Later Life
Module 10 – Working with Children Having Special Needs
- The Concept of Special Needs
- Provision and Support for Children With Disabilities
Module 11 – Working in Partnership with Parents and Carers
- Understanding the Concept of ‘Family’
- Developing a Partnership with Parents
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
To enhance your knowledge regarding the course and to further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish.
After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is this course for?
This Nursery Nurse Course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in this field and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Nursery Nurse Course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Nursery Nurse Course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Nursery Nurse Course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This Nursery Nurse Course also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now to this comprehensive course from One Education and take your career to the next step.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.