Add to basket or enquire
With endorsement from The Quality Licence Scheme and 100 CPD points available for your portfolio, this Nursery Nurse Course provides you with the perfect opportunity to advance your career and polish your Nursery Nurse Course skills.
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Nursery Nurse course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Nursery Nurse will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the Nursery Nurse training course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Nursery Nurse course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This Nursery Nurse course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Nursery Nurse course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the Nursery Nurse course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Nursery Nurse course. The Nursery Nurse course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The Nursery Nurse is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for one year, you can complete the Nursery Nurse when it suits you. Access the Nursery Nurse course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Nursery Nurse course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Nursery Nurse now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Nursery Nurse Course With Janets
- An opportunity to gain a certificate of achievement endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme upon successful completion of the Nursery Nurse Course as proof of your new professional skills
- Full access to the comprehensive Nursery Nurse Course materials for a whole year
- Online assessment with instant results on the Nursery Nurse Course
- No hidden costs when you enrol on the Nursery Nurse Course
- Get full tutor support on Monday to Friday with the Nursery Nurse Course
- Study and complete the Nursery Nurse Course at a pace that suits you
- Gain a complete understanding of the in-depth topics taught on the Nursery Nurse Course
- Study accessible and information modules on the Nursery Nurse Course, all taught by our team of expert instructors
- Feel fully supported as you study the Nursery Nurse Course, with 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Study the Nursery Nurse Course from any internet-enabled device including your computer, tablet, or mobile device
The NURSERY NURSE Course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the NURSERY NURSE Course content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The NURSERY NURSE Course along with its exam has no formal deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
NURSERY NURSE Course Curriculum:
Module 01 – Introduction to Nursery Nurse
- Nursery Nurse: An Overview of the Profession
- Professional Practice
- The Values and Principles of Working with Children
Module 02 – Understanding the Growth and Development of Children
- Growth and Development
- Principles of Development
- Stages of Development
- Physical Development
- Social and Emotional Development
- Communication and Speech Development
- Intellectual Development
- Factors Affecting Growth and Development
Module 03 – Observation and Assessment of Children in the Early Years Setting
- Introduction to Observation and Assessment
- The Role of Observation and Assessment in the Early Years Settings
- Limits of Professional Role and Competence
- Sharing of Information
- Rules and Procedures of Work Settings’
- Rights and Involvement of Parents or Primary Carers
- What to Observe
- Observational and Recording Techniques
- The Impact of the Observer
- Using Norms
- Types of Observation
Module 04 – Curriculum and Developing Early Learning
- The Early Childhood Curriculum Frameworks in UK Countrie
- “Curriculum” in Early Learning
- Planning for Children’s Learning
- Creating a Rich Learning Environment
- The Structure of the Day and Physical Care Routines
- Key Learning Experiences
- Finding Out and Understanding
- Creating and Imagining
Module 05 – Promoting Equality, Diversity and Inclusive Practice in Early Years of Learning
- Definition of Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Discrimination
- Stereotypes and Prejudice
- Legislation Relating to Equality and Discrimination
- The Effects of Prejudice and Discrimination
Module 06 – Safeguarding, Protection and Welfare of Young Children
- Physical Abuse and Injury
- Physical Neglect
- Educational Neglect
- Emotional Neglect
- Sexual Abuse
- Emotional Abuse
- Failure to Thrive
- Organised Abuse
- Signs of Neglect
- Helping Children to Protect Themselves
Module 07 - Health and Safety of Children in the Early Years
- Daily Personal Hygiene
- The High Five of Personal Hygiene
- The Importance of Personal Hygiene
- Ill Health in Children
- Signs to Look For
- Responding to Ill Health
- When to Call an Ambulance
- Accident and Hazards
- Hazards in the Home
- Preventing Accidents
- Guidance for Health and Safety
- Toy Safety
- Cleaning Materials
- Taking Children Out
- Keeping Children Safe in the Street
- Safety Equipments and Features
- Safety Features
- Fire Safety
- What to Do in a Fire?
Module 08 – Nutrition and Healthy Food for Children
- Main Food Groups
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Starchy Foods
- Meat, Fish, Eggs and Beans
- Milk and Dairy Foods
- Foods and Drinks High in Fat and Sugar
- Why Food from Each Group is Important
- Making Up a Balanced Diet
- Main Meal
- Tea Time
- Why a Balanced Diet is Important
- Healthy Meals for Children
- Encouraging Children to Eat Healthy
- Food Allergies to Look For
Module 09 – Play and Learning in Children’s Education
- What is Play?
- Play as Recreation
- Burning of Excess Energy Through Play
- Play as a Rehearsal for Later Life
- Play as Therapy
- Play as Learning
- Why is Play Seen as Important?
- Play and Imagination
- Creativity in Learning
- Creativity and the Sciences
- Creativity and Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Supporting Creativity
Module 10 – Working with Children Having Special Needs
- The Concept of Special Needs
- Provision and Support for Children With Disabilities
- SEN in Early Years Settings
- Approaches to Support Disability and Special Educational Need
Module 11 – Working in Partnership with Parents and Carers
- Understanding the Concept of ‘Family’
- Developing a Partnership with Parents
- Extending the Partnership with Parents
- Additional Services May Offer to Parents
- Challenges When Working with Parents
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Nursery Nurse Course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Nursery Nurse Course. After successfully passing the Nursery Nurse Course exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme, which is a highly respected brand with worldwide recognition in the education sector.
To verify your enhanced skills in the Nursery Nurse, we recommend that you also complete the assignment questions. These can be completed at any time which is convenient for yourself and will be assessed by our expert tutors. Full feedback will then be given on your current performance, along with any further advice or support.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from The Quality Licence Scheme
Once the NURSERY NURSE Course has been completed and the assessment has been passed, all students are entitled to receive an endorsed Certificate of Achievement. This will provide proof that you have completed your NURSERY NURSE Course training objectives, and each endorsed certificate can be ordered and delivered to your address for -
£99. (Note: additional £10 for postage outside the UK)
IAO & CPD Certification from Janets
Upon successful completion of the NURSERY NURSE Course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost as proof of your expertise on NURSERY NURSE Course.
Hardcopy certificates accredited by CPD & IAO would also become available, which can be received by paying —
£9.99 (Note: additional £10 for postage outside the UK)
Who is this course for?
The Nursery Nurse Course is ideal for those who are aspiring professionals in this sector or looking forward to a head start. This Nursery Nurse Course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV.
The Nursery Nurse Course is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. The only requirements you need to meet to study the Nursery Nurse Course is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and excellent IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16 to study this Nursery Nurse Course.
This Nursery Nurse course will assist you to get your desired job in the relevant field. The course will also progress your career, regardless of your present job status. You could explore a number of job roles for you to fill as you complete this Nursery Nurse course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.