Add to basket or enquire
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Nursery Nurse Training course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Nursery Nurse Training will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the Nursery Nurse Training training course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Nursery Nurse Training course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This Nursery Nurse Training course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Nursery Nurse Training course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the Nursery Nurse Training course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your Nursery Nurse Training course completion.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Nursery Nurse Training course. The Nursery Nurse Training course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The Nursery Nurse Training is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for one year, you can complete the Nursery Nurse Training when it suits you. Access the Nursery Nurse Training course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Nursery Nurse Training course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Nursery Nurse Training now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Nursery Nurse Training With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the Nursery Nurse Training
- Full one-year access to Nursery Nurse Training Course materials
- Instant assessment results with the Nursery Nurse Training
- No hidden fees with the Nursery Nurse Training
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday with the Nursery Nurse Training
- Study the Nursery Nurse Training at your own pace
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Nursery Nurse Training
- Study the Nursery Nurse Training in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by completing the Nursery Nurse Training
The Nursery Nurse Training training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Nursery Nurse Training content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Nursery Nurse Training course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Nursery Nurse Training Course Curriculum:
Module 1: Introduction to Nursery Nurse
- Nursery Nurse: An Overview of the Profession
- Professional Practice
- The Values and Principles of Working with Children
Module 2: Understanding the Growth and Development of Children
- Growth and Development
- Principles of Development
- Stages of Development
- Physical Development
- Social and Emotional Development
- Communication and Speech Development
- Intellectual Development
- Factors Affecting Growth and Development
Module 3: Observation and Assessment of Children in the Early Years Setting
- Introduction to Observation and Assessment
- The Role of Observation and Assessment in the Early Years Settings
- Limits of Professional Role and Competence
- Sharing of Information
- Rules and Procedures of Work Settings’
- Rights and Involvement of Parents or Primary Carers
- What to Observe
- Observational and Recording Techniques
- The Impact of the Observer
- Using Norms
- Types of Observation
Module 4: Curriculum and Developing Early Learning
- The Early Childhood Curriculum Frameworks in UK Countries
- “Curriculum” in Early Learning
- Planning for Children’s Learning
- Creating a Rich Learning Environment
- The Structure of the Day and Physical Care Routines
- Key Learning Experiences
- Finding Out and Understanding
- Creating and Imagining
Module 5: Promoting Equality, Diversity and Inclusive Practice in Early Years of Learning
- Definition of Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Discrimination
- Stereotypes and Prejudice
- Legislation Relating to Equality and Discrimination
- The Effects of Prejudice and Discrimination
- Promoting Equality through Anti-Discriminatory and Anti-Bias Practice
Module 6: Safeguarding, Protection and Welfare of Young Children
- Physical Abuse and Injury
- Physical Neglect
- Educational Neglect
- Emotional Neglect
- Sexual Abuse
- Emotional Abuse
- Failure to Thrive
- Organised Abuse
- Signs of Neglect
- Helping Children to Protect Themselves
- Summary/Keynotes of the Module
Module 7: Health and Safety of Children in the Early Years
- Daily Personal Hygiene
- The High Five of Personal Hygiene
- The Importance of Personal Hygiene
- Ill Health in Children
- Signs to Look For
- Responding to Ill Health
- When to Call an Ambulance
- Accident and Hazards
- Hazards in the Home
- Preventing Accidents
- Guidance for Health and Safety
- Toy Safety
- Cleaning Materials
- Taking Children Out
- Keeping Children Safe in the Street
- Safety Equipments and Features
- Safety Features
- Fire Safety
- What to Do in a Fire?
- Summary/Key Notes of the Module
Module 8: Nutrition and Healthy Food for Children
- Main Food Groups
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Starchy Foods
- Meat, Fish, Eggs and Beans
- Milk and Dairy Foods
- Foods and Drinks High in Fat and Sugar
- Why Food from Each Group is Important
- Making Up a Balanced Diet
- Main Meal
- Tea Time
- Why a Balanced Diet is Important
- Healthy Meals for Children
- Encouraging Children to Eat Healthy
- Food Allergies to Look For
- Summary/Keynotes of the Module
Module 9: Play and Learning in Children’s Education
- What is Play?
- Play as Recreation
- Burning of Excess Energy Through Play
- Play as a Rehearsal for Later Life
- Play as Therapy
- Play as Learning
- Why is Play Seen as Important?
- Play and Imagination
- Creativity in Learning
- Creativity and the Sciences
- Creativity and Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Supporting Creativity
- Summary/Keynotes of the Module
Module 10: Working with Children Having Special Needs
- The Concept of Special Needs
- Provision and Support for Children With Disabilities
- SEN in Early Years Settings
- Approaches to Support Disability and Special Educational Need
Module 11: Working in Partnership with Parents and Carers
- Understanding the Concept of ‘Family’
- Developing a Partnership with Parents
- Extending the Partnership with Parents
- Additional Services May Offer to Parents
- Challenges When Working with Parents
- Wrapping It Up
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Nursery Nurse Training course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Nursery Nurse Training course.
All students who successfully complete the Nursery Nurse Training course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the Nursery Nurse Training course certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The Nursery Nurse Training is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This Nursery Nurse Training course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV. Learn key skills and gain a professional qualification to prove your newly-acquired knowledge.
The Nursery Nurse Training is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the Nursery Nurse Training course, all your need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
This Nursery Nurse Training course will assist you to get your desired job in the relevant field. The course will also progress your career, regardless of your present job status. You could explore a number of job roles for you to fill as you complete this Nursery Nurse Training course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.