This Nursery Nurse Level 3 Diploma course leads to a nationally recognised award certificated by ABC Awards. It has been designed to enable you to strengthen and develop your knowledge and understanding of childcare practice.
- Improve your knowledge and skills
- Understand the requirements as part of a childcare practitioner role
- Understand the development of children aged 0-16 years within a learning environment
- Undertake professional development
- Module 1: The Key Features of Child Development and Developmental Needs of Children 0-8 Years, Inclusive of Individual and Special Needs
- Module 2: Providing for Children’s Physical Needs, Inclusive of Health and Safety
- Module 3: Learning through Play for Child Development
- Module 4: Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children
- Module 5: Legal Responsibilities of the Nursery Nurse and Responsibilities for Working Together
- No previous knowledge required
- 12 months expert tutor support
- Certificate of completion
- NUS card is available to purchase separately
- ABC Awards
ABC Awards is a leading national Awarding Organisation, regulated by Ofqual, and the Welsh Government for their qualifications on the national framework i.e. the Qualifications and Curriculum Framework (QCF).
Completing a series of tutor-marked activity questions will lead you to the highly acclaimed Level 3 Diploma in Nursery Nurse.
The programme includes assessment sections, which you will find at the end of each module. Activities in this section relate to the preceding information and help you to assess if you have grasped general knowledge and understanding of the module.
No previous experience or knowledge is required to apply for this course. You can choose when to start the course at any point up to 12 months from initial registration with complete tutor support.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.