NCC Home Learning
Add to basket or enquire
This Nursery Nurse Level 3 Diploma course leads to a nationally recognised award certificated by ABC Awards. It has been designed to strengthen and develop your knowledge and understanding of childcare practice.
- Improve your knowledge and skills
- Understand the requirements as part of a childcare practitioner role
- Understand the development of children aged 0-16 years within a learning environment
- Undertake professional development
- Module 1: The Key Features of Child Development and Developmental Needs of Children 0-8 Years, Inclusive of Individual and Special Needs
- Module 2: Providing for Children’s Physical Needs, Inclusive of Health and Safety
- Module 3: Learning through Play for Child Development
- Module 4: Safeguarding and Promoting the Welfare of Children
- Module 5: Legal Responsibilities of the Nursery Nurse and Responsibilities for Working Together
- No previous knowledge required
- 12 months expert tutor support
- Certificate of completion
- ABC Awards
ABC Awards is a leading national Awarding Organisation, regulated by Ofqual, and the Welsh Government for their qualifications on the national framework i.e. the Qualifications and Curriculum Framework (QCF).
Completing a series of tutor-marked activity questions will lead you to the highly acclaimed Level 3 Diploma in Nursery Nurse.
The programme includes assessment sections, which you will find at the end of each module. Activities in this section relate to the preceding information and help you to assess if you have grasped general knowledge and understanding of the module.
Who is this course for?
This course is recommended for those who enjoy helping children between the ages of 0-8 years to learn and develop.
No previous experience or knowledge is required to apply for this course. You can choose when to start the course at any point up to 12 months from initial registration with complete tutor support.
Recommended for those in pursuit of a career in nursery based childcare.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.