Add to basket or enquire
Our Nursery Diploma Level 3 is perfect for anyone aspiring to or already working in this field, or for those who simply want to learn more about nursing. After completing this Nursery Nurse course, you will be able to add this qualification to your CV with no extra cost.
Childcare is one of the most fulfilling and rewarding careers. If you enjoy working with young children up to the age of five years old and would like the opportunity to learn how to help them develop, then this Nursery Nurse Diploma Level 3 course is ideal for you.
This Nursery Nurse course explains what it takes to become a nurse or nursery assistant, and also teaches you all the skills and knowledge required for working in environments such as preschools, nurseries and school reception classes.
By completing this Nursery Nurse course, you will improve your knowledge and practise of nursing and expand your knowledge and understanding of modern childcare practice.
The primary learning objectives of the Nursery Nurse Diploma Level 3 are to:
- Provide a thorough introduction to early learning.
- Enable you to strengthen and develop your understanding and knowledge of childcare practices.
- Get you acquainted with the job requirements of a childcare practitioner role.
- Explain the key benefits of early childhood learning.
- Train you to understand the development of children within a learning environment.
- Help you familiarise with the framework, regulation and legislation of early years education.
- Introduce you to the qualities a nursery nurse must possess to be successful in the nursery or classroom, as well as throughout their career.
- Introduce you to the stages of child development.
- Provide formal knowledge and skills you need to become a nursery nurse or nursery assistant in early childhood education or nursery education.
- Provide expert training to help you earn your diploma in nursery nursing and increase job opportunities, leading to higher-paid roles.
Course Gate offers gift cards to all the wonderful students out there. We all are students in this vast world and need to learn new skills daily to achieve what we dream. With Course Gate Valentines Gift Card, you can wish your loved one along with the courses they need. This course could be a wonderful gift for you, your valentine and the people you love.
To make this Nursery Nurse course more accessible for you, we have designed it for both part-time and full-time students. This Nursery Nurse course is packed into the bite-size module for your convenience. You can study at your own pace or become accredited within hours!
If you require support, our experienced tutors are always available to help you throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Nursery Nurse course and answer all your queries through email.
Introduction to Early Learning
- Introduction to Nursery
- What is a Nursery Nurse
- The Importance of Learning in Early Years
- Why is Learning Important?
- Key Benefits of Early Childhood Learning
- Parent Involvement in Early Childhood Learning
- How Education Affects Early Years Development
- Qualities of an Early Childhood Teacher
- Qualities of an Early Childhood Teacher
Understanding the Framework, Regulation and Legislation
- The Early Years Framework
- A Fair and Flexible Framework
- Regulation and Legislation in Early Learning and Development
- Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements
- Safety and Suitability of Premises, Environment and Equipment
Promoting Learning and Development
- Requirements of the Learning and Development
- The Early Learning Goals
- Characteristics of Effective Learning
- Understanding Your Child’s Needs and Behaviour
- Raising Caring Children
- Child Development Theories
- Cognitive Development
- Emotional Development
- Social Development
- Early Learning Activities
- Activities for Everyday Brain Development and Building
- Children’s Health and Nutrition
Method of Assessment:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice quiz based assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course (60% pass mark). The test will be marked immediately and results will be published instantly.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to obtain the certificates. You can claim a PDF certificate by paying a little processing fee of £2. There is an additional fee to obtain a hardcopy certificate which is £9.
Who is this course for?
Nursery Nurse Diploma Level 3 is suitable for anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field.
Our Nursery Nurse Diploma Level 3 is open to all from all academic backgrounds and there wants no specific requirements to attend this course. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc.
Amy Cotton - London
I thoroughly enjoy this Nursery Nurse course and aspire to become a nursery nurse so hope I’m one step closer to achieving my goal.
This Nursery Nurse course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with the required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Will I have to re-do maths and English GCSE as I dont have a C in them?
Hi Shan, Thanks for your query. You can do this course with out re-do the GCSE. Many thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is the certificate a recognised qualification
Hi Joanne, Thanks for your query. This course is certified by CPD accredited. The course conforms to the universally accepted Continuing Professional Development code of learning. CPD is recognised nationally across the UK and internationally around the world, thus the CPD award should be recognised by academic institutions, public organisations and private companies. However, different institutions or organisations may have different requirements which we cannot comment on. Many thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi can u tell me How much time period of this course? Thanks
Hi PK, The course duration depends entirely on the student themselves as you can study as much or little as you want and when you want. If you want to complete the course in one sitting, it would take approximately 6 hours. However, you will get a one-year access to the course to complete it. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.