The Nursery Management with Nursery Nurse and Child Safeguarding course will equip you the initial step on the path to becoming a qualified Nursery Manager or Nurse and explain the skills, learning, and training required for successful nursery management.
This best ever course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Nursery Management with Nursery Nurse and Child Safeguarding is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Benefits of studying Nursery Management with Nursery Nurse and Child Safeguarding:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
With this course, you will be concentrating on learning how to implement high-quality care and plans suitable practices to support children reach their potential as well as keep the children in their care secure from harm and assure their well-being at all times. Besides, improve your awareness and understanding of childcare practices, how to secure the physical care and security of the children and gain valuable insights into the major aspects of safeguarding children and supporting skills that are highly applicable and helpful in the child care industry.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Introduction to Nursery Nurse
- What is a Nursery Nurse
- The Importance of Learning in Early Years
- Why is Learning Important?
- Key Benefits of Early Childhood Learning
- Parent Involvement in Early Childhood Learning
- How Education Affects Early Years Development
Requirements, Skills, and Duties
- Entry Requirements, Career Path and Progression
- Responsibilities, Qualifications and Skills
- Qualities of an Early Childhood Teacher
Managing Staff and Leadership
- Communicating with Parents
- Build the Best Team
- Performance Appraisal and Management
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
- Manage People in Your Nursery
- Award Winning Nursery Manager
- Recruitment Policy and Procedures
- Safer Recruitment Policy
- Disclosure & Barring Service
Teaching Skills and Development
- The Role of the Early Years Teacher
- Working with Young Children
- Teaching Kids Life Skills at an Early Age
- Teach Preschool Kids to Count
- Set Up a Reward System for Children
- Teach New Skills by Acting out Scenes
- Teach Kids About Their Feelings
- Teach Self-Care Skills to Children with Special Needs
- Teach Your Kids Time Management Skills
- Requirements, Qualifications and Useful Skills
Promoting Learning and Development
- Requirements of the Learning and Development
- The Early Learning Goals
- Characteristics of the Effective Learning
- Understanding Your Child’s Needs and Behaviour
- Raising Caring Children
- Child Development Theories
- Cognitive Development
- Emotional Development
- Social Development
- Early Learning Activities
- Activities for Everyday Brain Development and Building
- Children’s Health and Nutrition
Working with Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities (SEN/SEND)
- Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and Know Your Role as a Teacher
- SEN Code of Practice
- Get an Understanding on SENCO
- Classroom Management Strategies for Children with Special Needs
- Physical Difficulties, Sensory Difficulties, Cognitive Impairments of Pupils
- How to Deal with Pupils with Autism
Promoting Child Welfare in the Early Years
- Welfare Requirements Become Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements
- Staffing Roles and Responsibilities
Understanding the Framework, Regulation and Legislation
- The Early Years Framework
- A Fair and Flexible Framework
- Regulation and Legislation in Early Learning and Development
Business Management Skills
- Marketing Strategies
- Planning and Managing Budgets
- Nursery Records Retention
Child Safeguarding Level 3
- Module 1: Safeguarding Children
- Module 2: Legal Context
- Module 3: What is Child Protection
- Module 4: Vulnerability
- Module 5: Child Safeguarding Standards and Implementation
- Module 6: Child Safeguarding Standard 1: Policy
- Module 7: Child Safeguarding Standard 2: People
- Module 8: Child Safeguarding Standard 3: Procedures
- Module 9: Child Safeguarding Standard 4: Accountability
- Module 10: Understanding Child Protection Issues
- Module 11: Dealing with a Child Protection Concern
- Module 12: The Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) Role
- Module 13: Referral to the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS)
- Module 14: Safeguarding and Child Protection Good Practice
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Nursery Management with Nursery Nurse and Child Safeguarding is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Do you have a way of connecting students do they can study together?
HI Olga, Thanks for the question. Currently, we don't have a common platform for the students to interact on themselves. However, we are working on that and we will introduce it in future. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do I have to do the modules in the sequence shown above or can I choose which ones to do first?
Hi Olga, Thanks for the question. It's actually up to you. You can carry on in your own sequence. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How many hours is this course?
Hi Ac, Thanks for reaching out. The estimated course duration is 30 hours. But you will get one year access to the course after purchasing and you can complete the course anytime within a year. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.