Add to basket or enquire
***Limited Time Halloween Price: (£53 - 10% = £47.7) with 11 FREE PDF Certificates + 1 Hard Copy Certificate (Title Course) + PDF Transcripts + Student ID Card. Use code ONLINE10 for Avail the Offer***
Along with this Nurse Prescribing Diploma Course, you will get an original hard copy certificate, transcript and a student ID card which will allow you to get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Courses are included with this Nurse Prescribing Diploma Course?
- Course 01: Nurse Prescribing Diploma Course
- Course 02: Nursery Nurse and Childcare Complete Bundle
- Course 03: Paediatric Nurse
- Course 04: Addiction and Mental Health - Dual Diagnosis
- Course 05: Phlebotomy Diploma
- Course 06: Diabetes Care Diploma
- Course 07: Diet and Nutrition Complete Food Composition Diploma
- Course 08: Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Course 09: Paediatric First Aid Level 3
- Course 10: Mental Health First Aid
- Course 11: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness
Learn how to prescribe controlled drugs and antibiotics. Develop your clinical competence by enrolling in our Nurse Prescribing Diploma Course.
Through this course, you will gain the fundamental skills to provide outstanding services to care and manage patients’ clinical conditions by making workable prescribing decisions.
A nurse prescriber provides improved access to care, reducing the risk of hospitalisation. After your successful completion, you will be far more capable of diagnosing disorders, prescribing controlled drugs and antibiotics, generalising anxiety disorders, tackling panic disorders, and much more. Enrol today to empower individuals with your excellent nursing care plans.
Take this course anywhere and at any time. Don’t let your lifestyle limit your learning or your potential.
Nurse Prescribing Diploma Course will provide you with the CPD certificate that you’ll need to succeed.
Gain experience online and interact with experts. This can prove to be the perfect way to get noticed by a prospective employer and stand out from the crowd.
Nurse Prescribing Diploma Course has been rated and reviewed highly by our learners and professionals alike. We have a passion for teaching, and it shows.
All of our courses have interactive online modules that allow studying to take place where and when you want it to.
The only thing you need to take Nurse Prescribing Diploma Course is Wi-Fi and a screen. You’ll never be late for class again.
Experienced tutors and mentors will be there for you whenever you need them, and solve all your queries through email and chat boxes.
Why choose Nurse Prescribing Diploma Course? Count the ways that it can help you…
- One payment, but a lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificate, Transcript, student ID everything included in a one-time fee
- No need to worry about hidden charges
- CPD certificate will be sent directly to you
- One-on-one help assistance on every weekday
- Practical and honest assessments performed immediately
- Personal PDF certificate awarded on passing
- Original copies of your exam certificate and transcript sent the next working day
- Gain valuable and recognised experience without leaving your home
Nurse Prescribing Diploma Course
- Module 01 – Introduction to Nurse Prescribing
- Module 02 – Responsibilities of Nurse Prescribing
- Module 03 – Standards for Prescribing Practice
- Module 04 – Prescribing Controlled Drugs
- Module 05 – Neuropathic Pain in Adults: Pharmacological Management
- Module 06 – Generalised Anxiety Disorder in Adults
- Module 07- Tackling Panic Disorder in Adults
- Module 08 – Headaches in Over 12s: Diagnosis and Management
- Module 09 – Depression in Adults with a Chronic Physical Health Problem
- Module 10 – Palliative Care for Adults
- Module 11 – Respiratory Tract Infections (Self-Limiting): Prescribing Antibiotics
- Module 12 – Prescribing and Managing Medicines in Care Homes
- Module 13 – Pneumonia (Hospital – Acquired) Antimicrobial Prescribing
- Module 14 – Prostatitis (Acute): Antimicrobial Prescribing
- Module 15 – Sinusitis (Acute): Antimicrobial Prescribing
- Module 16 – Drug Misuse in Over 16s: Opioid Detoxification
- Module 17- Future Challenges for Nurse Prescribers
How will I get my Certificate?
After successfully completing the course you will be able to order your CPD Accredited Certificates (PDF + Hard Copy) as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £10 * 11 = £110)
- Hard Copy Certificate: Free (For The Title Course)
If you want to get hardcopy certificates for other courses, generally you have to pay £20 for each. But this Fall, Apex Learning is offering a Flat 50% discount on hard copy certificates, and you can get each for just £10!
P.S. The delivery inside the U.K. is Free. International students have to pay a £3.99 postal charge.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this Nurse Prescribing Diploma Course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Nurse Prescribing Diploma Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Having these various CPD certificate will increase the value in your CV and open you up to multiple sectors such as Business & Management, Admin, Accountancy & Finance, Secretarial & PA, Teaching & Mentoring etc.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.