Add to basket or enquire
The Nurse Prescribing is a wonderful learning opportunity for anyone who has a passion for this topic and is interested in enjoying a long career in the relevant industry. It’s also for anyone who is already working in this field and looking to brush up their knowledge and boost their career with a recognised certification.
This Nurse Prescribing consists of several modules that take around 9 hours to complete. The course is accompanied by instructional videos, helpful illustrations, how-to instructions and advice.
The course is offered online at a very affordable price. That gives you the ability to study at your own pace in the comfort of your home. You can access the modules from anywhere and from any device.
Why choose this course
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Full Tutor Support on Weekdays
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
********** Course Modules***********
- Module 01-Introduction to Nurse Prescribing
- Module 02-Responsibilities of Nurse Prescribing
- Module 03-Standards for Prescribing Practice
- Module 04-Prescribing Controlled Drugs
- Module 05-Neuropathic Pain in Adults Pharmacological Management
- Module 06-Generalised Anxiety Disorder in Adults
- Module 07-Tackling Panic Disorder in Adults
- Module 08-Headaches in Over 12s Diagnosis and Management
- Module 09-Depression in Adults with a Chronic Physical Health Problem
- Module 10-Palliative Care for Adults
- Module 11-Respiratory Tract Infections (Self-Limiting) Prescribing Antibiotics
- Module 12-Prescribing and Managing Medicines in Care Homes
- Module 13-Pneumonia (Hospital – Acquired) Antimicrobial Prescribing
- Module 14-Prostatitis (Acute) Antimicrobial Prescribing
- Module 15-Sinusitis (Acute) Antimicrobial Prescribing
- Module 16-Drug Misuse in Over 16s Opioid Detoxification
- Module 17-Future Challenges for Nurse Prescribers
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion PDF certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99.
Who is this course for?
Whether you're an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Nurse Prescribing course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a professional qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Nurse Prescribing is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.