Add to basket or enquire
Baked New York Cheesecake is one of the world’s most popular cakes and, if made using the right skills and best ingredients, one of the most delicious. Our exclusive online course will teach you using simple steps to make a decadent, richly flavoured and fluffily textured Baked New York Cheesecake. This cheesecake recipe has evolved over decades and we have worked closely with top chefs to hone the perfect formula. If you want to impress family, friends or potential employers with your baking skills, this is the course for you.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Our exclusive course will teach you in a step by step process the technique to a decadently rich flavour yet fluffy in texture Baked New York Cheesecake.
- Cheesecake Recipe - An introduction to the baked cheesecake recipe, developed by chefs worldwide and honed to perfection.
- Masterclass videos - Five masterclass videos led by a professional chef will lead students through each step necessary to make the perfect cheesecake.
- Testing your skills - Each new skill will be tested to make sure that you have mastered the course.
You will receive 12 months unlimited access to the course, allowing you to learn at your own pace and revisit classes whenever you need to.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
You will receive 12 months unlimited access to the course, allowing you to learn at your own pace and revisit classes whenever you need to. The modules are arranged so that even absolute beginners can learn with confidence, thoroughly covering each concept before moving on to the next.
- The skills necessary to make the Cheesecake
- Learn the right techniques from a professional chef
- Impress family, friends and potential employers with your baking
- Increased confidence with difficult baking techniques
- Learn at your own pace – no need to rush, you can learn the art of baking the perfect cheesecake at your own speed
Buy this course and bring the authentic taste of New York to your dining table.
Course completion certificate included.
Free technical support available 7am-7pm GMT via email, telephone or online chat.
This course is compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Learn anytime, anywhere!
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.