Add to basket or enquire
Effective delegation will help to reduce your workload while developing employee skills, it can also help to utilise resources and manpower while sharing responsibility and advancing your career to other opportunities within your organisation.
Part of delegating effectively is understanding your team, and understanding the responsibilities that they can undertake while picking the right person, this helps to build good team spirit and will make task management easier. This course will explore many of the facets of delegation, including when to delegate and whom to delegate to. You will also learn the delegation process by going through it step by step and learning about techniques to overcome problems.
Delegation, But Not Dictation
One common issue with delegation is that it can often feel like you are barking orders and potentially turning your leadership into more of a dictatorship, but don’t panic, through this course you will learn that becoming a good delegator takes practice and you will learn the five characteristics of an effective delegator. This will help to improve your efficiency and confidence, as well as people’s confidence in you to take charge.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Clearly identify how delegation fits into your job and how it can make you more successful
- Identify different ways of delegating tasks
- Use an eight-step process for effective delegation
- Give better instructions for better delegation results
- Recognise common delegation pitfalls and how to avoid them to monitor delegation results
- Give effective feedback
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Learn how to delegate and dish out responsibilities and tasks effectively.
- Release your inner leader
- Ensure that you keep a good relationship with all colleagues
- Implement your knowledge as soon as you finish the course
- Transferable skillset that is suitable for any job role, in any organisation, of any size!
- Extracurricular reading to build on your foundations with further knowledge
Course completion certificate included.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.