NOVA Training College LTD
Add to basket or enquire
This course will equip learners’ fundamental knowledge and practical skills involving Domestic Electrical Installation in accordance with statutory and non-statutory requirements. Part P covers the requirements of Notification of Electrical Installations in Dwellings in England to Local Building Control Authority Direct or through Competent Person Scheme and follows the Electrician’s Guide to the Building Regulations published by the IET.
Level 3 Award in Domestic Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation (QCF)
Level 3 Award in the Initial Verification, Periodic Inspection, Testing, Condition Reporting and Certification of Electrical Installations (QCF)
City & Guilds Level 3 Award in Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671: 2018 (2382-18)
This Course Package will cover:
- Electrical Installations in dwellings (including Part P) (Fundamental Installation, Inspection, Testing and Certification)
- Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671:2018 (18th Edition) Wiring Regulations
- Combined Initial Verification & Condition Reporting [Level 3 Award in Electrical Installation Inspection, Testing, Certification and Reporting (SE) EAL= (603/2625/6) or City & Guilds = 2391]
- Level 3 award in the requirements for the installation of electric vehicle charging points (603/3929/9)
Stage 1: Electrical Installations in dwellings (including Part P) (Fundamental Installation, Inspection, Testing and Certification)
Stage 1 is divided into following units:
- Unit 1: Building Regulations for Electrical Installations in Dwellings (Including Part P)
- Unit 2: Fundamental Electrical Installations in Dwellings
- Unit 3: Safe Isolation of Low Voltage Electrical Installations
- Unit 4: Fundamental Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
Stage 2: Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671:2018 (18th Edition) Wiring Regulations
Stage 3: Combined Initial Verification & Condition Reporting [Level 3 Award in Electrical Installation Inspection, Testing, Certification and Rep
Stage 4: Level 3 Award in the requirements for the installation of electric vehicle charging points (603/3929/9)
This Course Covers:
- Building Regulations for Electrical Installations in Dwellings (Including Part P)
- Basic Principles of Electricity
- Electric Supply Systems
- Earthing and Bonding
- Protective Devices
- Design and Installation of New Circuit Design
- Installation or Replacement of Consumer Units
- Light Circuits
- Ring Mains and Radial Circuit Design and Installation
- Installations in Special Locations
- Safe Isolation
- Requirements for Initial Verification, Initial Inspection, Safe Testing and Commissioning
- Periodic Inspection, Testing & Certification of Electrical Installations
- Completion of Electrical Installation Certificate
- Completion of Electrical Installations Condition Report
- Minor Works Certificate Documentations according to BS7671:2018
- Practical workshop
- Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671:2018 (18th Edition) Wiring Regulations
- Requirements for the installation of electric vehicle charging points
Upon successful completion, the Candidate will receive a;
Stage 1: Certificate of Achievement from AdSkills Certification
Sage 2, 3 & 4: Certificate from EAL or City & Guild
Who is this course for?
This course is for New Entrant Candidates or who are working as a Heating Engineer, Plumber or Kitchen Fitter and want to become a Domestic Electrical Installer. It includes candidates who are dealing with Electrical Installations in Dwellings and wish to understand the requirements of applicable Building Regulations (including Part P).
Learners must be at least 16 years old. There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. However, learners must have the potential to achieve all aspects of the qualification. In particular, learners should be able to demonstrate that they have the minimum levels of literacy and numeracy required for the completion of the learning outcomes and the assessments.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.