Add to basket or enquire
70-741 Networking with Windows Server 2016
Do you want to learn about new network technology and reinforce your existing skills in windows server 2016?
The 70-741 Networking with Windows Server 2016 is the 2nd course in the MCSA certification for Windows Server 2016. The course focuses on networking features and functionality available in windows server 2016. This course will validate your skills and knowledge necessary to implement network connectivity and advanced network infrastructure in an enterprise environment.
The course will enhance your IT skills and improve your knowledge. Successfully completing the exam will give you a career within an IT enterprise and an opportunity to rise in the ranks and demand a higher salary.
The course content covers a broad range of topics on planning and implementing IPv4 and IPv6 addressing schemes, troubleshooting client and server connectivity, name resolution with the Domain Name System and assignment of IP addresses using Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol.
We offer hundreds of practice questions, simulated certification exams and extensive study material. Our latest practice exam online can be your first step to gain Microsoft certification and help you pass the exam 100%.
We recommend that learners review the exam preparation tutorial and become familiar with the resources before scheduling the exam. In addition, extra time will be given, so that you can enjoy the flexibility of training and studying at your own pace.
The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of 70-741 Networking with Windows Server 2016 course.
- Learn how to plan and configure IPv4 and IPv6 network infrastructure
- Configure and troubleshoot secure routing and remote access
- Control and monitor network storage
- Monitor Windows Server 2008 and Windows R2 network infrastructure services
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Network Policy Server Role Service
- Recovery data on Windows Server 2008
- Configure and troubleshoot network file and print service
- Module 01: Understanding and Configuring IP
- Module 02: Configuring IP Based Solutions
- Module 03: Understanding IP Routing
- Module 04: Connecting Windows to the LAN
- Module 05: Securing the Client, Network, and Communications
- Module 06: Managing Files
- Module 07: Monitoring Systems
- Module 08: Managing Printers
- Module 09: Securing Windows Through Updates
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
You will be tested on your ability to accomplish technical tasks listed under the Course Curriculum. There is a percentage that indicates the weight of each major topic on the exam as stated in the official website.
As it is an official exam, learners will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a certificate in 70-642 R5 Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Infrastructure.
The certificate will be awarded by Microsoft. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Who is this course for?
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Learners with a background in networking
- Enterprise Administrators
- Anyone who is interested in expanding their knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server
This course requires learners to have an intermediate knowledge of Windows Server operating systems including Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2008 R2.
- Network Engineer – £30,553 per annum
- System Administrators – £25,422 per annum
- Server Administrator – £31,335 per annum
- Network Administrator – £25,250 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.