Add to basket or enquire
With how widely used networks are today, the demand for Networking Engineers is steadily rising. This fully accredited Networking Engineer course will ensure that you are fully trained and prepared to fill this role. No matter your existing experience level, this course will provide you with valuable networking skills which you can use in a variety of applications.
The Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) certification is respected around the world, with many organisations considering it a minimum requirement for technicians hoping to fill Networking roles. This makes gaining the CCENT certification a long-term investment in the future of your career, as well as giving you an advantage over fellow job seekers vying for the same position.
A Network Engineer is tasked with designing, setting up, maintaining and troubleshooting routed and switched networks of varying sizes and complexities. Organisations across many industries use networks – whether internal or nationwide – to host their data and support their operations. You will ensure that these networks fulfil the needs of their users, remain accessible at all times and are secure from external interference.
Cisco is considered the de facto expert when it comes to networking training and hardware. Make sure that you have the advantage of being Cisco certified.
This Networking Engineer course will fully equip you to pass the official CCENT 100-105 ICND1 exam and gain your certification, after which you can go on to pursue the CCNA certification, which will expand on the knowledge gained in this course. CCENT is a prerequisite to CCNA.
What you will learn
- Network types
- The difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Host configuration
- Dynamic and static routing and their benefits
- How to set up LANs and VLANs
How does this course benefit you?
- 1 months unlimited access to all course materials
- 8 Modules
- Recruitment Package to assist you with writing the perfect CV
- Dedicated student support from our Student Care team
- Live Labs to practise your practical skills as you learn them
- Practise exam to make sure you are prepared for the official exam
- Quizzes to test your comprehension
- Module 1: Networking Fundamentals
- Module 2: Basic Ethernet LAN Implementation
- Module 3: Designing Ethernet LANS
- Module 4: Understanding IPv4
- Module 5: Working With Cisco Routers
- Module 6: IPv4 Design And Troubleshooting
- Module 7: IPv4 Services
- Module 8: Implementing IPv6
Who is this course for?
If you want to pursue a career as a Network Engineer, this course will have you covered.
This course is suitable for beginners and has no formal requirements. This course is an ideal starting point to the world of Networking.
- 1st Line Support
- 2nd Line Support
- Support Technician
- Network Technician
- IT Support Engineer
- Telecoms Engineer
- Desktop Support Technician
- Network Administrator
- Service Desk Administrator
- Network Installation Engineer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How much would the exam cost please
Hi, Ron Cisco exam details can be found on the Pearson Vue website.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Would there be any course work while taking this or is it all video based?
Hi, Harry The CCENT course includes practise exams and quizzes to test your knowledge and is presented in video format.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.