Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Your Fast Track Network Engineer Career with the Network Course Programme
- 11 essential Networking courses worth £2388
- Network Engineer Practical Experience with two Live Practise Labs worth £198
- Professional CV Consultation worth £149
- CompTIA A+ Exam included (Both parts) worth £310
- All with up to 2 years access
The Network Course Engineer Practical Experience Programme (PEP) Complete package is specifically designed as a FAST TRACK programme for you to get into IT Support and entry level Networking.
The programme contains all of the benefits of our IT Support Programme with a focus on Network Engineer courses and practice labs so that you can apply for entry level Network Engineer roles in as little as 12 weeks (intense study) or 20 weeks (average study). The average salary in year 1 is between £23,000 to £27,000 as an IT Support Technician with exposure to entry level networking.
Each part comes with 12 months access – giving you up to 2 years access. The quicker you complete each part, the quicker you begin your Network Course Career. (Average completion time 3 – 5 months)
Part 1 courses:
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- CompTIA A +
- CompTIA Network +
- CompTIA Cloud +
- Windows 10
- Cisco CCNA
- ITIL Foundation
- (175 hours study time).
Part 2 courses:
- Microsoft Networking Fundamentals
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Administration
- Microsoft Security Fundamentals
- (MTA, Microsoft Technology Associate)
- CompTIA Linux+
- Microsoft Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- (50 hours study time).
Both CompTIA A+ exams (core 1 and core 2) included
CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Network+ Practice Labs included
Professional CV review also included.
Network Course Engineer Programme - Start applying for jobs in 4 easy steps
Complete Part 1 and Part 2 of the IT Support and Networking courses included (Total 225 hours) and pass our Mock Tests for the CompTIA A+
Pass the CompTIA A+ Exams. Then complete the CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Network + Practise Labs
Complete the Professional CV Review with one of our experts who will compile your new CV with your new skills
You are now ready to start applying for jobs in IT Support £20k to £25k as well as Networking entry level positions £25k to £30k.
Some of the skills you will learn with the Network Course Engineer Programme
- Windows 10
- Installing, Configuring and Migrating Windows 10 Operating Systems
- End User
- Complete user management with finding users, unlocking accounts, resetting passwords and being a clear communicator with solutions
- Network Engineer
- Configure IPv4 and IPv6 Addressing, OS Updates and Security Policy. Install Hyper-V and Configure Network Load Balancing. Configure Gateway Redundancy Protocols. Assess Network Vulnerabilities and Threats using MBSA
- Gain hands-on skills in networking technologies and practical skills in infrastructure, networking concepts, network operations, security, networking troubleshooting and tools
- Privacy and Policy
- Comprehensive understanding of Privacy issues and Policies essential in every organisation
Why choose ITcertify for your Network Engineer career?
You will gain 24 hour access to our world class online Network Engineer learning portal:
Navigation and Controls
Our self paced Network Engineer training programmes allow you to study anywhere at any time. Pause, Rewind and play as many times as you like with 24 hour access to your cyber security programme.
Expert Network Engineer instructor led training
Our Network Engineer instructors are experts in the network engineer industry with a minimum of 15 years real world experience backed with many certifications in their subject of expertise: Networking
Visual Networking demonstrations and multimedia Network Engineer geared presentations
Expert-led demonstrations and networking content rich presentations allow ITcertify students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios
Quizzes and exam simulators
Custom made practice exams reflect progress you have made throughout the IT and Network Engineer course. Practice quizzes after each module build your confidence before moving to the next level.
Flash cards and educational games
ITcertify understand every student is unique and learns at a different pace. Our Flashcards and Educational Games are engineered to keep you engaged and 100% focused on your Network Engineer training by providing a bit more fun to learning.
Apply for our Network Engineer programme today and you can begin your Network Engineer career in as little as 3 – 4 months
Who is this course for?
Anyone with an interest in a career in IT and Networking
No age limits and no experience needed
Just some of the jobs you can move into when you pass with IT certify and begin your £23k to £27k career in networking in your first year
1st and 2nd Line Support Technician with Networking
IT Support Engineer
Network Support Engineer
Desktop Support Technician
Computer Support Administrator
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.